It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synthetic Telepathy-Has anyone experienced it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi, My name is Matt, 3 years ago I experienced something related to the article in the link Below. I'm not the person who wrote it, he just has the same name. I was in the country and experienced hearing the thoughts of people from a room or 2 away in my head. I was then contacted by an entity through another person. They were using that person as a medium to communicate to me. I then was asked a multitude of questions. They ended up tricking me and I ended up in the hospital. They are very intelligent, and cover all their trails. I haven't heard too much information about this on ATS. Just waiting to see if anyone else experienced something. I do remember a year ago someone posting something about a gel that military people ingest to be cable of telepathy. I do know that one day that all this will be public knowledge, I just don't know when. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Or just email me at [email protected] The URL is below
groups.google.tt...
Try copying and pasting, If this doesn't work then type in Synthetic Telepathy Mathew Alexander at GOOGLE and you will find the link

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Mattodlum]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
people just are afraid to talk on these subjects, but everyone has to choose what they believe.

i think the reason people do not believe is that they think that our brains are somehow protected etc from out side forces, but they are not.

society just does not want to admit it, but slowly the press do articles on technology that is decades old, and everyone thinks its brand new.

try to do some research on the brain, and that it is just a reciever, and transmitter. i know its sounds weird, but try and find out about it, and you will be surprised on what info is out there on this. i could talk about cases i know of as fact that mind control exists and large portions of people know it, but they are under the impression it is only being used on small groups of people, when in fact it probably is being used on the masses, all the time.

the brain has no firewall, and denying this does not mean they cannot do this.

join