It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Killed John O'Neil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I had never even heard of John O'Neil until i watched this film video.google.com...

Maverick counter terrorist expert who tracked Bin Laden since 1995, that was until his investigations into terrorism were blocked by someone up high.

Summer 2001 he resigned as deputy director of the FBI, publicly opposing the anti terrost policys of George Bush.

Sept 10th he started his new job with a company called Kroll Associates as head of security at the world trade center. One day later he was dead.

Fascinating film i urge everyone to watch it, come to your own conclussions.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have yet to see the video, but the story is fascinating. I read the book "The Man Who Warned America," and found O'Neill a suspicious character with incredible "luck" in general. My hunch: he was offered the job at WTC and took it, knowing 9/11 was coming, hoping to prove a front-line hero PLUS prophet, and replace Richard Clarke at the White House. Someone tricked him; the wrong tower fell first.
Suspects I'd look at in this cae: Jerry Hauer and Richard Clarke off the top of my head.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
excellent film

I highly recomend it to anyone. Especially to the proud conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This film "Who Killed John O'neil" makes loose change look like a disney production.

Time people started to look at the bigger picture.

Haste ye back!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm watching it right now - good editing, a much more interesting view than towers falling over and over and scraps on the Pentagon lawn. Craziness, a bald guy, words and words. I dig it.

I still haven't seen it all, and wanted to apologize for making O'Neill sound like a bad guy too if that offends anyone. (fanning smoke?) He seems like a hero and "maverick" in many ways, and a sacrificial lamb. In death he seems pure and heroic. But in life, I'm guessing, he may have been as calculating and scheming as the rest, a back-stabber stabbed in the back. But I'm just cynical like that.

That said I'll be watching the rest. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Still watching and very little on O'Neill himself, and nothing I don't already know, but... Very interesting in its three-person psycho-play appraoch, very watchable and comprehensive, an EXCELLENT primer for curious people, and i endorse its promotion wholeheartedly.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11.

Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth. In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask:"Who Killed John O'Neill?"
www.wkjo.com...

Just adding another link.

top topics

join