It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Line Phenomenon *images*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What is the mysterious black line in front of the plane?

It seems like advanced scalar technology, but it also looks like it might just be a shadow of the chemtrail cast against the surrounding aerosols.

However, the black lines when the position of the sun could not account for it, and that these dark lines are strongly indicative of particle-beams which would be greatly enhanced by the addition of aerosol-ized metallic elements.

What is your take on this phenomenon?

[edit on 13-3-2007 by misterfantastic]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Those were the exact same black lines that I was speaking about in my post earlier about Black Chem Trails. However the ones I saw didn't have any white associated with them. There were two airplanes in the sky not too far apart both showing black lines. I also noticed a very similar black trail hanging above my head. What is up with these. If anyone has any insite I would be very interested.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Its almost as if the pilot flicks a switch and a different chemical comes out...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is the black line projected out in front of the plane, or is it simply two different vaportrails?

Honestly, looking at the photographs, I'm wondering if we're looking at a technology meant to disguise the plane's vaportrails. The darker half of the trail is certainly a lot less noticeable.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow, thats strange. I've never seen any like that. I'll have to keep my eye on the sky.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
could it be the product of afterburner use? it seems like the lines are more.. concentrated at the black parts.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I could almost bet that this is the liquid form before the contrail crystalizes in the cold atmosphere. Most aircraft either now or at one time used water injection and the contrail is a byproduct of water injection.
just my 2 cents.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by mcgilligan02]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
6 replies? people dont be shy to reply. i dont bite.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think some people are mis-reading the info.....
The black lines are in front of the plane. The plane hasn't even been there yet. It can't be something the plane sprayed.

Very interesting pics, I've never heard of this "black line" phenomena before.
This will keep me looking up a bit more

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think its some sort of "shadow casting".........maybe.

I'm basing this on a similar effect i have observed with clouds, sunsets and alike.

Ive also seen chemtrails where it looks like they flicked a switch to turn it on/off and back off/on again.......

.....Then i realised the reason for this, a SHADOW made by a distant high up object, most likely a cloud,casting its shadow across part of chemtrail, making it look INVISIBLE against a bright blue sky.And over a period of time, you notice the trail moves out of the shadow, and that it was unbroken the whole time

Ive also seen chemtrail half black,half white durring sunset, eventually turning all black, this a believe is the shadow chasing the light along the trail as the sun sets.

So my final take on the "black line" being IN FROUNT of the plane, would be .....
(this effect will greatly depend on sun postitioning in relation to the object to have straight line continuation).....
...the light being cast DIRECTLY behind the plane is blocked by the plane/trail, cuasing the "shadow" to be cast directly in frount, and with all the atmospheric particulates and dust that gets illuminated by the sun, the shadow takes the form of a "slice" through this illumination.

thats my 2cents based only on what i have observed

Peace

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think that it might be an illusion. Do you see it with your naked eye, or is it only in photos?

IMO, it could be like the black dot test, you take a white paper with black squares, and stare at it, and after a few seconds, look at a white wall, and you see black spots at the center of what was nothing.

Could be an optical illusion created by the light contrast of the smoke trail along with the position of the sun. I am not a professional photographer, but the position of the sun can make all kinds of problems with a cheaper camera, even digital ones, creating these "black spots" to become lines.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's a crazy thought?

Is this something that is only viewed by the camera? Picked up on photos?

I've looked up into the sky many times and saw only the white 'jet trail' and not the black line that is in front of the plane.

Another thought?

Are the jets/planes moving that fast as to 'punch' a tunnel in front of them?

What we see with the naked eye is one thing, but there's more showing up with the camera lens.

Cool pics!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Three times in the past four years approx., I've read where members of the public have reported seeing black lines projecting in front of another plane flying within sight of the plane in which they were passengers.

One instance was reported by a middle-aged woman who drew the matter to the attention of a passenger sitting alongside her. She said the black line 'appeared' to project in front of a plane flying at seemingly the same height as her own plane. She said the other plane 'seemed to be flying along a black line in the sky' and that the black line stretched off into the distance. She was incredulous and wondered if others had seen the same thing, and what did it mean?

Another similar report was recounted by a youngish business-man whose plane was scheduled to land in a large eastern US city, but which had been diverted through Canada. I can't remember the reason for this. As the businessman had never had the opportunity to observe that region of Canada from the air before, he took a lively interest.

The first thing he noticed were roads running as 'straight as arrows' through virtual Canadian wilderness. He conferred with a fellow-passenger who claimed to be familiar with the territory below them and who said he could think of no explanation for the roads or for the massive expense of constructing them in such a remote area.

Then, some miles to the left of them, the businessman saw another plane, flying at roughly the same altitude as his own. He was astonished to see a black line suddenly appear in front of the other plane ! He said the other plane then flew along this line, which did not reappear behind it. He said it appeared as if the other plane was 'eating' the line as it flew along it. He and his fellow-passenger observed this for considerable time. He said visibility was excellent. He was perplexed and asked if anyone was aware of the reason for the line, also if anyone could offer information about the mysterious straight roads he'd seen cutting through the Canadian wilderness.

The third report re: black lines was very similar to that immediately above.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Dock6]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its a bright trail and a dark trail, no plane in between.

For Chem people he switched ingredients.

For UFO triangle people he shut down over power and went into
a slower mode mostly seen in hover as a purple cloud.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
For Chem people he switched ingredients.

thats exacty what ive been thinking, about the trail on the back anyway, looks like he switched. what do you think the trail on the front is? i doubt its a shadow.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just looks like the contrail shadows to me. It's being cast out in front due to its position in relation to the sun.

Here's another picture in which the shadow is cast in a different direction:

Just place that in front of the plane and it'd the same thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen soup
Just looks like the contrail shadows to me. It's being cast out in front due to its position in relation to the sun.
Here's another picture in which the shadow is cast in a different direction:

Just place that in front of the plane and it'd the same thing.

excellent observation, but the pictures i have are quite different, there is a something going on infront of the plane not so much in its shadow.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Forgive me for the low quality of this pic. Just this morning I was coming into downtown and was looking out the window up and over lake Michigan, I am no meteorologist but what people call "chemtrails" make frequent appearances over our skies here in Chicago it seems like crystal blue skies are gone replaced by chemtrail haze almost every sunny day. even yesterday i noticed that there was a colorful halo about a fist's width at arms length around the sun, and with my cheapy Walgreen’s shade it was even more pronounced ive never seen that before,, ANYWAY

this photo is of something that caught my eye today, I wasn’t going to post but since this thread is up and running why not.

ok if you look in the bottom left corner you will see a dark line, in reality when i was viewing this in person it seemed to me to be a disruption or break in what i am assuming are cirrus clouds?? I don’t know allot but the clouds looked to be very high in altitude and were way above and jets and or contrails that were in view. what struck me was how what would cause a break or dispersal in the clouds at that altitude.

I know the photo is not the best but i was in traffic and the sun was glaring.

I know it could also possibly be from a incoming meteorite but who knows

i was looking east from around '___'/Wacker the streak looked to be going from the southwest to the north east. and it was only about a thumbs width long and arms distance

anyway here it is....

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Chicagofreedomfighter... that picture prooves nothing unfortunatly.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I took this image the otherday as i keep watching the skies resently.
i have seen the blck line infront of jets and belive that they are shadows. notice in the middle of the picture the black "shadow" casued by the trail to the left of it.
just my opinion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join