It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Black Ring Over Blimp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just found this link on another website. (SFA) A You Tube clip
posted on March 10, 2007. I offer it for your purusal and comments.
Sorry if I am late to the party on this as I don't recall seeing this before.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Looks a lot like the September 1957 Fort Belvoir ring sighting/photographs.

www.angelfire.com...

It appears that in both cases that debunkers claim these are smoke vortexes, but I honestly do not see it as such.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thats some freaky stuff and I do not buy the fireworks smoke theory because I have probably seen well over 50 huge fireworks shows in my lifetime and never seen a perfect black ring of smoke like that. Yea it was daylight there but I have also seen airshows and other day events where fireworks are used during the day and still never seen that.

It looks like it possibly could be a visible part of a much bigger craft that is mostly cloaked from vision? I just cant see how that could be smoke?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Very strange indeed. At first I thought it might be a round ring of dirt on the camera lens that moved with the camera. But seeing it pass above the powerlines dispelled that theory quickly. If it were white, I'd say that it was a moving spotlight shining straight up, with just the edges of the circular edge of the light-beam exposed. I've never heard of a black spotlight, but anything's possible. Since the blimp operator sits underneath in the carriage, I'm not surprised that he didn't see the ring. If this is real un-touched footage, the possibilities are amazing.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yep - that looks just like the 1957 Fort Belvoir ufo. Here's the vid:

[edit on 13-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
whats the story behind this video, was it some sort of air show? i hear a ton of people in the backround. My guess is it is a part of a show passed off as a ufo. And why does the video last 15 seconds? There are too many questions to ask... there will be no definitive conclusion with just this piece of video.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OK, as the original poster, I am now even more curious about this clip.

I checked out the person who posted it on You Tube and there are some other very strange videos in his/her library. One with a white ring and one with a very bright/blurry image that looks kinda fake.

www.youtube.com...

I was going to send bry3500 an e-mail requesting more info but I don't have a You Tube account and quite frankly, don't want one. Could someone with a You Tube account attempt to contact bry3500 for more info.

Sorry if I have wasted bandwith if this turns out to be fake.

Thanks....

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Sorry if I have wasted bandwith if this turns out to be fake.

Thanks....

Dude, the search for the truth is never a waste of bandwidth - I am sure all the mods agree to that.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I wonder why no one else in the background was reacting? Very suspicious.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Right you are, Krom!
In reading this thread, I was reminded of another one
black ring

new topics

top topics

join