It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, I thought I'd introduce myself
I've been visiting this site for awhile, and I finally decided to register! I just like reading all of your views and opinions.

btw, I'm a 14 year old girl, and I live in Canada.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Welcome! Interesting to see one so young into this kind of stuff. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun. Be sure to check out the adopt a newbie thread (in the Introductions forum), if you want to see if anyone can help you find your way around the site....

Be sure to take things with a grain of salt....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi Brittany welcome to the site. i'm pretty new too and like you had to join after reading so many posts and i just had to have my say... what topics do you find the most interesting?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the mad house! I have been here for a spell, but have only really been posting over the past week. Enjoy your stay and shock treatment is at 7pm.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hey there! Welcome aboard.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Pi

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
^_^ Hey Brittany... Just.. If you're feeling alone lemme just say that I too, am a 14 year old girl, but I live in the country directly under yours! *blame canada* anyway.. its good to see that you are interested. ^_^ Gotta love abovetopsecret.com.... I know I do.

Have fun here. I do.

...pI

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Pi and Brittany,
I just thought I'd tell you, I think it's great that you're both interested in knowing what's going on in the world. My hat's off to you.

I wish more young people were. If you ever need any advice on anything, or if you ever need a pointer on where and how to access information, feel free to give me hollar. I'm always here.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the youth are being enlightened... but lets hope we dont drive their young minds crazy!!! if i'd been exposed to conspiracies at that age i'd be hiding in the sewers by now...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
the youth are being enlightened... but lets hope we dont drive their young minds crazy!!! if i'd been exposed to conspiracies at that age i'd be hiding in the sewers by now...

Oh ya...I almost forgot! The CHUDs said to say 'Hi!'.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello my name is JeanLucPicard (real name is, well i'll never disclose that...its more fun that way
), and I am Director of The Computer Help Line. If you need any help with computer related problems, or have any questions feel free to U2U me or any of the other members, well all happily help you!

JeanLucPicard

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by JeanLucPicard]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

That's funny. They'll be fine except when they start to openly question and debate the establishment's version of events. Then they'll know the difficulty of truthseeking.:bnghd:

Hang in there, though. It's better by far to walk in the light and know the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome Brittany.

Glad you decided to join. Have fun.

~ Zedd

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'd rather be in the sewer hiding and knowing the truth than out in the open oblivious to everything around me.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome on board the ATS ship!!

Jump right in!! lots to learn hear so im sure it will keep you busy,

Well if you need any help round hear be sure to u2u me!

asala

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! for the past 2 years I've been very suspicious about certain things going on in the world. There are few people my age that care about these issues, so I can never really discuss these things. I have always loved public speaking and essay writing, so I end up starting alot of debates with certain teachers...

I have to say that I am a little sad that my peers are so oblivious to the world around them. A good number of my friends are starting to get interested in this stuff, which I am pleased to see. Thanks for all the interesting topics, theories, and discussions! It really makes me feel determined to find out more.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time before the ATS Girls start flocking to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zodiac

I can hear the stampede in the distance.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome Brittany !!
If you need any help with an avatar, just ask. Enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Zodiac

Love your Jules avatar Zodiac. He is my favorite character in Pulp Fiction.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As a side note, you may want to edit out your ages, as it may solicit some very unwanted contact.... I don't think anyone on this board would...but just some advice... If you do decide to edit them out, I'll then edit this post....

top topics

join