It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats with the obsession of chem trails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ive been seeing people post pics about these for weeks now and i dont understand the excitement behind them? when i go to school every day i see about5 or 6 chem trails in the air all criss crossing eachother, really big ones and close to the ground and dont think anything about it. am i missing something?

[edit on 12-3-2007 by Swatman]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It is not an obsession, but bothers me a lot to not know why "they" do this?
Imagine that you are an animal in a farm and you are being spray sporadically by the farmer with some poo for any reason... if you are an animal you don't give a poo about it, but you are not one, i believe.

question the authority; you rule.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
but arent the trails just exhaust from planes?

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I found this a bit ago i hope it brings some answers or more questions to you...

educate-yourself.org...

p.s. i hope wrote it well

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why not post the link from educate yourself about the magical sylphs that live n the clouds and eat chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Why not post the link from educate yourself about the magical sylphs that live n the clouds and eat chemtrails?

ROFLMAO….
Funniest thing I have read all day.

Swatman

Your talking about contrails, not chemtrails. The difference between the two is that contrails are moisture left in the cold high altitude air by aircraft, and chemtrails only exist in the paranoid delusions of a small group of people who insist that there is such a thing because they know nothing about aviation.

[edit on 3/14/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree with defcon.

These are CONTRAILS, not chemtrails. IMO, someone with an overactive imagination or mental defect dreamed this thing up now its all the rave.
I believe it is the moisture in the exhaust of the planes that freeze or condense that produces these. Not some conspiracy to spray the populations with some unknown chemicals for some unknown reason. The government does some scary stuff but this is not one of their plans.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I agree with defcon.

These are CONTRAILS, not chemtrails. IMO, someone with an overactive imagination or mental defect dreamed this thing up now its all the rave.
I believe it is the moisture in the exhaust of the planes that freeze or condense that produces these. Not some conspiracy to spray the populations with some unknown chemicals for some unknown reason. The government does some scary stuff but this is not one of their plans.

Correct, it just is artificially produced cirrus.

And I was being serious about there being a page on that Educate Yourself page about magical sylphs that eat chemtrails. You cant just make this stuff up, its really there.

new topics

top topics

join