It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have allways belived in NWO but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
but i never really been scared before now. im not really scared but it seems more real to me now then ever before since i heared about they can control birds and in sweden they are tryin to make phone tapping legal so they can listen and on some places i`ve heared they got x-ray cameras and i`ve seen alot of these microchips latley and they are allso tryin to make it legal to read your emails. how come all these things are happenin so soon i mean im gettin really scared

f*** NWO

sorry for my miss spelings i know how yall like to make fun of my spellings

[edit on 9-3-2007 by dahl]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dahl
e i heared about they can control birds and in sweden

source please?

they are tryin to make phone tapping legal so they can listen and on some places

covert organizations have been doing this for years under the radar.

i`ve heared they got x-ray cameras

source please?

and i`ve seen alot of these microchips latley

you seen them? where? what is there purpose?

and they are allso tryin to make it legal to read your emails.
how come all these things are happenin so soon i mean im gettin really scared

source? It does make sense though, its the logical progression of electronic survelance. The more informed the public, the mor ethey threaten the entrenched powers of the rich.

But i wouldnt be so scared just yet, i doubt there ever will be an NWO rule over the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"i heared about they can control birds"

So can I, i have two parrots.

"i doubt there ever will be an NWO rule over the world"

that is the only true natural progression of society, sooner or later we will have enough sense to put our borders and paranoia behind us and accept a one world goverment. It is easier that way. Its how it is ran thats the problem.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
"i heared about they can control birds"

So can I, i have two parrots.

"i doubt there ever will be an NWO rule over the world"

that is the only true natural progression of society, sooner or later we will have enough sense to put our borders and paranoia behind us and accept a one world goverment. It is easier that way. Its how it is ran thats the problem.

What the??!?!

First you doubt there will ever be a new world order, then you reside yourself to the fact of "well, if there is one world government, we better hunker in and get used to it attitude".

Sorry but that's what I got out of your quote.

I do agree with you about : "Its how it is ran thats the problem."

You doubt there will ever be a new world order?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
what abou the destuction of human kind? Id say tahts the more logical progression of society. You really think the moneyed interests are going to give up there immense holdings and opulant life style without fighting back with every tool available too them?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
heres about phone tapping its on swedish so you might not understand it if your not from sweden

www.aftonbladet.se...

hers about controlin the birds allso swedish

www.aftonbladet.se...

i cant find that thing about x-ray right now so forget about it i saw someone here who had posted about x-ray cameras on the streets of london and phoniex airport but i must be trippin maybe i just dreamed about it

and the microchip i havent seen with my own eyes i just seen documenterys and internet sites and some posts here on ats about it but its probably fake to

sorry for all the miss spelings

[edit on 9-3-2007 by dahl]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"You doubt there will ever be a new world order?"

of course not, and ever since Rothschilds Banking forced the sale of the Federal Reserve thereselves and their satraps such as the Morgans and Rockerfellers have been pushing for such an agenda. However, to me it isnt anything new, nations have been slowly expanding there boders and Empires have been getting larger and larger since the dawn of civilization, its simply what happens. And as this progresses sooner or later it will reach the point where it will encompass the entire planet, for better or worse.

"what abou the destuction of human kind? Id say tahts the more logical progression of society"

That entirely depends we might think what happens in this world is stupid and its obviously all their fault, but thats just people being people, # happens. A new world order will not be brought about by Mass Assured Annihilation, it just wont, it will not be allowed to happen, to much is at risk. The people who run this planet, and you could probably count them with your fingers, they and the people who work for them arent stupid it may come as a suprise, but they actually know what their doing if they didnt you wouldnt be sitting using a computer with a broadband connection in your cosey little house youd be in the gutter somehwere rubbing two sticks together basicaly.

"about x-ray cameras on the streets of london and phoniex airport but i must be trippin maybe i just dreamed about it "

Nah man your not, New Scientist had an article about that a couple of years ago, pretty frightning stuff and that was a few years ago.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Starvald]

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Starvald]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I agree with Starvald, dahl, and InSpiteof.

Period.

There is wayyyyyyy tooo much evidence in front of our very noses to be refuted against.

Orwellian times are amongst us; blend in or develope a back-bone.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I guess the way i see it is that our current system of capital penetration and imperialism has made the rich, the richest they've ever been. i just dont see how a one world government could successfully give them the profits they seek.

I dont think the technological age can be completely attributed to them either. THough they play a large part in attempted policing of information and gathering the profits for themselves. By the by, i dont think world leaders are stupid, i think their keenly aware of their interests, and viciously presue them.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

Originally posted by dahl
e i heared about they can control birds and in sweden

source please?

They can already remote control rats. news.nationalgeographic.com...

Controlling birds is a very high possibility

new topics

top topics

join