It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

look between 0:27-0:29

and at 2:59

you see the driver turn around and shoot the pres

you ever wonder why they never found the bullet cause they were always looking in the wrong place, that is if they elite hadn't already bribe the doctors examining the pres.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This video totally debunks the idea that the driver did it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
No serious student or researcher of the JFK assassination for the last 40 years has ever subscribed to this lunatic theory.

Is this reaction based on evidence or merely the inability to deal with data that doesn't fit your belief system ?
I've seen the video as shown by William Cooper in his 1991 marathon presentation but the picture quality is so lousy that I can't decide either way. However people who have seen those frames say that Greer was wielding a 45.
This is a similar case to 911, it's clear that the official story is BS and that it was an internal conspiracy so the actual details of HOW it was perpetrated are irrelevant. What matters is that it wasn't Oswald it was a Coup D'Etat carried out by several groups on behalf of the powerful people at the top of an evil dark hierarchy.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

You can clearly see jackie does one over the back of the car, in the opposite direction of the driver, it makes complete sense, please go to youtube and watch the footage before making ignorant comments.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What??? The limo driver doesn't shoot anyone.

He looks back to see what is going on, would you expect anything less? Kennedy is shot, he is likely making noise/comments, Jackie is likely saying omg, and the Governor is realizing what is going on....then the driver turns his head to see what is going on, then clearly takes off at a higher rate of speed.

As for Jackie running from the driver...not so. Kennedy's head literally explodes. Skull and brain matter shower all over her, she reacted to that. Not the driver.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I haven't seen those frames. I do recall that Bill Hicks used to claim on stage that it was his belief that it was the driver who shot JFK. He is the only other person I have heard propose that theory.

Who was the driver and what ever happened to the driver?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

I VERY strongly question the OP's motive for this thread. Let's just say that I've never met him but I recognize him. Some of us know who really killed JFK, and no matter how many times you repeat this lie, it has the same effect: zero. You can fool some of these people, right. Go on and earn your pay. But some of us you can never fool and you know it (and we know you know it).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It looks too obvious that the driver did it. But I think he did. Looking at the footage explains alot. If JFK was shot from the side as the Elite always say he was then the head explosion would have been different. The video clearly shows a shot from the front and not the side!!

Yep. This is another OS debunk. Just like 9/11.

The coward driver did it!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

If JFK was shot from the side as the Elite always say he was

The "Elite" as you put it have always maintained 3 shots were fired from behind, not from the side. The theory that the shot came from the side (from the Grassy Knoll) is a theory brought up by researchers of the case.

His name was William Greer.. and no he didn't. Usually I'd go into explaining why but as I'm busy right now here's a past thread of mine I made on the subject, I tried to explain why this is such a ridiculous theory and how he, William Greer, wasn't in any position to shoot anyone.. not that he'd want to anyway.

Also, here's a video from Bob Harris which debunks this theory really well, you might find it to be an interesting watch.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Guess you have no reply to my last post?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sun shining on Kellermans head. Anyone who thinks it's a gun needs their head examined.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

No actually according to William Raymond there were between 8 to 9 shots as the Zapruder film has been doctored and tampered with, there are a lot of missing frames.

On the unedited version of the Zapruder film that Bill Raymond saw, there was a turning from Houston street to Elm street, which isn't shown in the Zapruder film, why?

There is a shot that hit the Stemmons sign that we have never seen, and finally the Limo came to a complete stop to approx 2 to 3 second and then it drove off.

Now how can anyone rely on the zapruder film, and that in my mind even the Nix film had to be tampered with removing everything that is crucial.
But if anyone is willing to spend a little bit more time to real look at the angles of the shots, the wounds and more importantly the position of JFK's head at the time of the fatal shot he was almost looking at his wife,.

How can a shot hit him on the temple and did not exit from his left side and hitting Jackie?
If the bullet was designed to explode on impact, where did the rear-right exit wound at the back of JFK's head came from?

Now picture a shooter on the grassy knoll and check JFK's position and see how come he has a bullet hole on his forehead, and an exit wound at the rear-right while he was almost facing his wife ??

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

If JFK was shot from the side as the Elite always say he was

The "Elite" as you put it have always maintained 3 shots were fired from behind, not from the side. The theory that the shot came from the side (from the Grassy Knoll) is a theory brought up by researchers of the case.

His name was William Greer.. and no he didn't. Usually I'd go into explaining why but as I'm busy right now here's a past thread of mine I made on the subject, I tried to explain why this is such a ridiculous theory and how he, William Greer, wasn't in any position to shoot anyone.. not that he'd want to anyway.

Also, here's a video from Bob Harris which debunks this theory really well, you might find it to be an interesting watch.

Sorry I have to disagree with you and Bob Harris on this one, what Bob Harris is using is an already doctored version of the Zapruder film.

The Zapruder film has an awful lot of missing frames and frames have been altered all you need to look is the different shades of colours from one version to another.
Second William Raymond saw an unedited version of the Zapruder film he can confirm that many many frames were missing and a lot of things have not been shown to the general public.

The shot that struck the Stemmons sign, the stopping of the limo and the turning from Houston to Elm street. these are the few examples you do not see in the Zapruder film that is available to the general public.

Let me ask a question if I may then:

You tell me how can anybody from the grassy knoll shoot at JFK hitting him on the forehead, remember it was NOT on the temple, it was definitely without a doubt on his forehead 16 witnesses medical staff at Parkland hospital can testify to that plus one photographer Joe Odonell.

The reason I am asking you this, is because at the time of the fatal shot, JFK had his head slightly down to his left almost facing his wife, right?
How did the bullet fired from the knoll entered his forehead?
Second if the bullet was fired from the knoll where is the exit wound on JFK's left side?
If it was a special bullet designed to cause damage without exiting where did the bullet hole on his forehead came from, and more importantly where did the gaping exit wound at the back of his head came from, "Rear-Right"

Finally the bullet's trajectory was upwardly not downward, if it were from the knoll the trajectory would have been downward.

Too many inconsistencies with the grassy knoll theory, it simply doesn't add up.
The shot to the throat could have come from the knoll for two reasons.

One the Limo was still in the firing line at the top of the Elm street and secondly JFK was not looking to his left.

I hope that helps.

edit on 21-1-2012 by Focus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
Sun shining on Kellermans head. Anyone who thinks it's a gun needs their head examined.

Yes but that can be said that anyone who believes what he sees can have his head examined too.
The Zapruder film has been altered beyond recognition pictures from the autopsy have been forged, how can anyone base his or her arguments on something that has been heavily tampered with?

When we lack of visual evidence we use science to compensate and science says it has to be from the front.

Not the right front there is a little difference which makes a world of difference to the case.

Bullets travel in a direct line more or less, they don't suddenly change course at mid air, if we are to believe the grassy knoll shooter that is exactly what we are suggesting that the bullet had made a left turn in mid air just before striking Kennedy in the head, which isn't a guided missile it's just a bullet.

I have posted two or three posts already on this one you can take a look at them and see what you make of it.

Let me ask everybody a question here.

The Zapruder film has been tampered with right? Why then they didn't cut off the alleged shooter from the grassy knoll? They took almost everything that would lead the investigation to the real assassin.

The grassy knoll? Is a faceless man, nameless, nobody saw nobody heard, we can't convict them we can't bring the conspirators to justice and close this case once and for all, but if people start to investigate the possibilities of the Driver that means treason at the highest level of the US government.

The grassy knoll most people will sell you the theory of a Mafia team that nobody knows etc.. and that's the end of that.

Check the angles, the trajectories the logic, the entry points of the bullets, the exit wounds etc.. DO NOT assume because one or two bullets were fired from the knoll that it means the shooter had to be from the knoll in dismissing the other possibilities.

Maybe it was an open season or they were there to cause confusion, to have people saying it was from the knoll, while the official report states it is a lone gunner from the rear, then people will feel insulted and what they would do? They buy the best next drivel which looks like a genuine conspiracy theory, while in my opinion they were both pushed down by the Elite.

To hide the real killer, when the shots started ringing how many people do you think would be looking at the limo at this point? No many people would be ducking, others looking to the grassy knoll or the buildings behind the motorcade while the real assassin delivers the fatal shot.

Truth will come out but I don't know when and it is not from the grassy knoll nor any of the two buildings.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Focus

I'm with you on this! I've heard those old "life" magazines pictures are from before the second modification
of the Zap film. I really don't know as I've never seen them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tonyburke

Originally posted by starviego
No serious student or researcher of the JFK assassination for the last 40 years has ever subscribed to this lunatic theory.

Is this reaction based on evidence or merely the inability to deal with data that doesn't fit your belief system ?
I've seen the video as shown by William Cooper in his 1991 marathon presentation but the picture quality is so lousy that I can't decide either way. However people who have seen those frames say that Greer was wielding a 45.
This is a similar case to 911, it's clear that the official story is BS and that it was an internal conspiracy so the actual details of HOW it was perpetrated are irrelevant. What matters is that it wasn't Oswald it was a Coup D'Etat carried out by several groups on behalf of the powerful people at the top of an evil dark hierarchy.

I totally agree with you, there are too many things people don't even consider which is rather sad. Examples:

The upper body of Greer
Connally was in reclining position
Zapruder film has been doctored lot of frames missing
Why did Jackie tried to run out of the car?
8 or 9 shots as opposed to 3 or 4.
William Raymond said a lot of things missing from the zapruder film
including:

a) 7 or 9 shots
b) shot hitting the Stemmons sign
3) Limo stopped for at least 2 seconds maybe more

Now we can look at the possibilities such as:
JFK's head position at the time of the fatal shot leaning to his left

How can a shot fired from the grassy knoll or the picket fence hit him on the forehead wouldn't the exit wound be on his left side and probably even hitting Jackie?
There's no straight line from the grassy knoll (in plain English)

The entire grassy knoll runs parallel to the limo
some suggest it was a bullet designed to explode and cause damage on impact and not supposed to exit, if that were the case, where did the two wounds came from, the one on his forehead and the gaping exit wound? (16 witnesses)

The puncture (bullet hole) on the forehead indicate it was fired upwardly which means from bellow up.

This link used to be a video that explains how much the Zapruder film was tampered with and points out all of the missing frames etc.. but guess what? Youtube had it removed lol I wonder why? (no surprise there)

The limo has stopped in the zappruder film it doesn't show that, meaning it had been removed, why would the driver stop the car if it weren't for shooting the president himself?
Why would a sniper require the target to motionless to get his shot? snipers are professional shooters they can shoot while the target is on the move.

William Raymond did confirm that the Limo did stop for about 2 seconds.
Why did Kellerman looked back and then Greer looked the first time, and turned around the second time to shoot.
First he checked where the target was and the second time he hit the brakes stopped the Limo and aimed and fired.
It's not difficult to do, you can try it yourself with a water pistol with someone sitting approx where JFK was sitting and you see if you won't hit it.

Go ahead and try it yourself, I did and I could hit the person behind me and I am not trained to handle guns.
The other thing people should bear in mind, is that Greer was not only and SS he was also a CIA operative.
Dismissing simply because you can't see the gun is absurd.

edit on 21-1-2012 by Focus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
Here is a link to the individual zapruder film frames of the JFK assassination.

After studying frames at about z284 to z330 or so, you can clearly see the driver turn back towards JFK and shoot him at close range with what appears to be a silver .45 cal. I watched the frames in a "slide show" format (which seems to be the best way to view them). I suggest downloading the complete frames (about 120mb, zip format).

Keep your eye on the driver.

www.assassinationresearch.com...

The driver could have done it but he didn't shoot him. He could have , however, pushed a button in the car that could have fired a direct shot at the presidents head from inside the seat in front of him.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Focus
Dismissing simply because you can't see the gun is absurd.

This theory has now come full circle. Founded on what is thought to be seen in a grainy version of the Z film is now founded on what is NOT seen on the film.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Why is it a lunatic theory? Its actually the TRUTH!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the driver didnt shoot him in the head. the guy next too the driver.
turned gun out, used drivers shoulder,, pulled trigger,,

Mrs Kennedy thinks she is next,, try too get away,,,,drivers buddy,,pivot back into seat,,
driver accelerates away.

he ,, hated Catholics.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join