It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new and improved me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I've recently come to a crossroads in life, and I've had alot of personal changes in the last 6 months or so. I'm really surprised, to be honest, and I've changed my ATS face in comemmoration(sp?) of this. Let me know what you think. I hope everything turns out for the best.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hey bro, nice

I have had my own revalations as of late too, but i'm going to start a new thread in a differant forum. look for it!

- JLL

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thanks for that James. Maybe we can have a talk sometime about personal revelations.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Nice mischievous Norse deity visage. Nice commemoration.

I bet your next six months leave your last six months for dead.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nice, I like it...and congratulations on the change. I can identify...just look at my fiance's change over the past year (use the art gallery link, but axe off the /art.htm)

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice new avatar Loki. Are you a graphic artist too?!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Thanks for that James. Maybe we can have a talk sometime about personal revelations.

Hey man, anytime your up for it, just U2U me and we'll talk for a bit. look for me on AIM. there's an AIM link on the bottom of all my posts.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nice, I like it...and congratulations on the change. I can identify...just look at my fiance's change over the past year (use the art gallery link, but axe off the /art.htm)

Excellent, but on e thing just struck me as I was waiting for the pages to load. I saw a link that said it had pictures of your fiance in her undewear.....do you think it's a good idea to post pictures of your future wife in her underwear all over the internet?

Just kidding.

Anyhow, I need to go do some good wandering, since I've been out of touch with the internet, and more specifically technology for the last few days...about 8 of them to be exact, and my email looks like a mess right now, and I'm sure there have been several topics I could and should put my 2 cents in about. heh.

Well, thanks everyone for taking the time to see this post. I'll be around here somewhere if you need to speak with me.

top topics

join