It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Active ATS team members?***

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ill switch from my current team to ATS. I run Seti on my parents computer (when its on) and constantly on my netbook. The netbook doesn't do much but it works. I also roll the dial-up, go boondocks.

Sir James Bond

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is it possible to run seti@home on Ubuntu ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
im here

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Don't know if this is still active and running but just joined the team and i'm here to help.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Is this team still active?
How do I join?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I think it's dead.
I use to run the program on my computer years ago.But I don't think they do that anymore.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
well that sucks

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by HomerinNC

I think it's dead.
I use to run the program on my computer years ago.But I don't think they do that anymore.

Dead? Why no, it's not "dead". There are currently 511 ATS/SETI members, 13 of which are active at the moment (top 10 today):

1) outlaw 15,301,293 11,575.75 Canada
2) Ecidemon 4,257,025 11,275.04 United States
3) Hicky 3,394,437 8,022.59 United Kingdom
4) rpetzko 3,588,205 4,475.22 United States
5) Bootyac 897,693 3,482.16 United States
6) Dave Perren 1,246,358 2,207.30 Australia
7) zooplancton 792,824 471.99 United States
8) Jackson_Sk 5,912 178.06 Slovakia
9) lordtyp0 133,086 163.68 United States
10)Outrageo 468,702 159.87 United States

Click here anytime to see the current info on the ATS team.

Happy Hunting!
edit on 8/2/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm there.
Setting at about 52,000 units.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

edit on 12/24/2016 by Lolliek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
SR Hadden. SR means spectrum. Had DEN. Band D E N radio. 1 ghz to 30 ghz. Had it gone. At DEN. Lions den. Regulus. Blocked by Nato allocation of band.

SR means initially initial. Schumann resonances. Schumann had it first. At Schumann. 8 10 Hz.

SR means strontium laser. Had them. Fooled them from den. Lions den. LEO. Low earth orbit laserprojections.

Elenor Ellie Arroway. Electrics in north will be Ellie. ELE. Extinction level event. From Arrow. Saggitarius. Ref Mike Oldfield. Saved by a bell. Discovery album.
Saggitarius black hole shoots relativistic exited electrons.

Ellie means ELF. Ell is old fore arm. Therfore Orion. Third ET.

Occams razor. Means do not raise the tuner on signal while listening on am on the signal.
Ref Mike Oldfields sounds in Crisis and Songs of Distant Earth. High pitch soundeffect.
A strontium laser can cut from laser position. Medical laser. Occam Occilator am.

DAVID DRUMLIN. Backwards. Lindrum. Drum machine from 1981. Samples at 28khz 32 khz and 11 khz. Elf signal here. Human telepathy. Generated by sampling frequencies. Ref synths from Native Instruments. Kontakt sampler. ABsynth. Off synth.

Kitz.
Key is Zeti. Zt neurotixin is idea of KI energy.

Joss Palmer. OSS. Bands J O S 1.5 ghz to 100 ghz. Oss took over after the War. Extra S. Over 100 ghz. Actual telepathy. Instead of had. Cia runs it and block. Palmer. Rem radiation makes time lap s.

VEGA. Vga or Ega graphic times numbers. Comes to fore instance 225 khz or 300 khz. Another ELF signal.

Total signal indication. Schumann. 11 khz 28 khz 32 khz 225 khz 300 khz plus DEN.

SR Hadden. Backwards. NED. D AH. Synclavier played at D 300 hz with ahh choire. Telepathy. Or destructive telepathy problem. Ref ABsynth.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
SETI is a complete waste of money. Many of the reasons that have already been mentioned are valid reasons for stopping SETI funding. First of all, I can’t argue against what millions of people have claimed to see regarding UFO’s. However, I don’t think that they are coming from another solar system.
Phil.2

[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Things under the earth from The Scripture above implies sentience. The fallen must reside somewhere and according to operation paper clip or maybe operation high jump Admiral Bird claimed that our threat to war would come come from the poles. I would think that the fallen are much more technilogically advanced than we are. It’s also probable that they have shared some of that advanced tech with man.

The Drake Equation is a joke in my opinion. Any second year chemical mechanical or electrical engineering student from a good engineering school could come up with their own equation. The odds of all of the chemistry to randomly come together to form complex life are so high against that it takes a great more faith to believe in evolution than intelligent design. Given that all of the parts of a Boeing Dreamliner were already assembled and that a tornado could blow through that collection to assemble that aircraft is much more likely than evolution. Dig with prayer to find what Werner Von Braun said would be the lies that would be spread to lead us into space based weapons. You might start by using google and the aforementioned name linked to the first female CEO of Fairchild Industries. As I recall, she was taking notes from Werner Von Braun starting around 1974.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
SETI is a complete waste of money. Many of the reasons that have already been mentioned are valid reasons for stopping SETI funding. First of all, I can’t argue against what millions of people have claimed to see regarding UFO’s. However, I don’t think that they are coming from another solar system.
Phil.2

[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Things under the earth from The Scripture above implies sentience. The fallen must reside somewhere and according to operation paper clip or maybe operation high jump Admiral Bird claimed that our threat to war would come come from the poles. I would think that the fallen are much more technilogically advanced than we are. It’s also probable that they have shared some of that advanced tech with man.

The Drake Equation is a joke in my opinion. Any second year chemical mechanical or electrical engineering student from a good engineering school could come up with their own equation. The odds of all of the chemistry to randomly come together to form complex life are so high against that it takes a great more faith to believe in evolution than intelligent design. Given that all of the parts of a Boeing Dreamliner were already assembled and that a tornado could blow through that collection to assemble that aircraft is much more likely than evolution. Dig with prayer to find what Werner Von Braun said would be the lies that would be spread to lead us into space based weapons. You might start by using google and the aforementioned name linked to the first female CEO of Fairchild Industries. As I recall, she was taking notes from Werner Von Braun starting around 1974.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am also active.

just post any question if you have any queries...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Genya

I'm here and active.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
From the SET@home site:

On March 31, the volunteer computing part of SETI@home will stop distributing work and will go into hibernation. We're doing this for two reasons: 1) Scientifically, we're at the point of diminishing returns; basically, we've analyzed all the data we need for now. 2) It's a lot of work for us to manage the distributed processing of data. We need to focus on completing the back-end analysis of the results we already have, and writing this up in a scientific journal paper. However, SETI@home is not disappearing. The web site and the message boards will continue to operate. We hope that other UC Berkeley astronomers will find uses for the huge computing capabilities of SETI@home for SETI or related areas like cosmology and pulsar research. If this happens, SETI@home will start distributing work again. We'll keep you posted about this.

I have been a member of the SETI project since 1999, but I haven't had the software installed or processed a unit for many years. When I heard SETI@home was suspending operations at the end of this month I decided to process one more unit for old time's sake, SETI and good ol Team ATS.

Team ATS statistics:

AboveTopSecret.com

Team info
Description The on-line community of a website comprising a vast array of pages containing information with the ultimate purpose of exposing the secrecy that exists within the government and military organisations of the world.
Created 1 Mar 1999
Web site www.AboveTopSecret.com...
Total credit 122,536,825
Recent average credit 49,224
Badges [Top 5% in average credit]
Cross-project stats BOINCstats.com
SETIBZH
Free-DC
Country
Type Other
Team foundership
Members
Founder Profile SimonGray
New members in last day 0
Total members 514 (view)
Active members 6 (view)
Members with credit 207 (view)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: all

...no more units to process for now. But I won't go dark...

Knock-Knock

See you on the other side...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Being part of SETI is a bit like hanging around your front door hoping that one day the postman will bring you a letter from Galaxicon 5.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: washy76
Being part of SETI is a bit like hanging around your front door hoping that one day the postman will bring you a letter from Galaxicon 5.

That's still better than staying in your house and never checking the mail at all.
If you have any hope of winning the lottery, at the very least you need to buy a ticket. And here's someone giving one to you for practically nothing. What is there to lose?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shiftyeah your right blue shift!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join