It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The working principle of the lifter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi all. While searching for a certain extreme propulsion theory re Ionization of Air and Electrostatic energy, I came across this article (see link below) and thought I'd put it up for interested readers.

Hoping it's not already on Above Top Secret. If it is I apologize for the duplication.

Dallas

www.gyogyitokezek.hu...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sorry. We got antygravity technology in INDIGO Children human 2. and inetria gravity shile with blueprint.

Also lifter work even with absence of air. So conclusion is jonization of air doesnt move lifter up. But moveing only air and baby powder... etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Also lifter work even with absence of air. So conclusion is jonization of air doesnt move lifter up. But moveing only air and baby powder... etc.

Watch Mythbusters..?? The absence of air thing was busted for all to see on TV.... That said, they are nifty little devices and fun to play with but anti-gravity - nope....

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sorry to dissapoint you but I study only millitary documents
All about anty gravity and perpetuum mobile you can find in INDIGO child forum. Advanced physisc.

Read from page 6 to 18
you got all links to detaild how to build it in your garage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I had seen it demonstrated -- but how it does it was not explained. Then I came across the above and thought -- oh great an explanation of the physics and the first I had read.

As far as not being anti gravity well if it sits on a table and after applying high voltage through a particular design it "lifts" of the table on it's own it is defying gravity. As far as anti gravity device theories believe me I'm aware of the theoretical principles including air ionization, but the lifter concept is interesting in a less major way. Thanks for the link b3rgY.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Sorry to dissapoint you but I study only millitary documents
All about anty gravity and perpetuum mobile you can find in INDIGO child forum. Advanced physisc.

Read from page 6 to 18
you got all links to detaild how to build it in your garage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry but you study only military documents? LMAO.

ok. denial IS the first step in healing. smells like bs to me?

new topics

top topics

join