It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine alien photograph?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe the story\picture comes from Robert Dean.

Here is your link to it: www.ufoconspiracy.com...

The fascinating thing is the "wrinkles" which most fake dummy aliens in pictures do not have. It looks like flesh...but then again we are stuck with just a picture.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He kind of looks like Dale Akiki, aquited child molester in san diego about 13 years ago. Can't find anymore pics of him. The guy looked so creepy everyone thought he was guilty of about 35 molestation charges whithin the church

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
I believe the story\picture comes from Robert Dean.

Here is your link to it: www.ufoconspiracy.com...

The fascinating thing is the "wrinkles" which most fake dummy aliens in pictures do not have. It looks like flesh...but then again we are stuck with just a picture.

Atomic,info much appreciated.
Cheers Karl

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Taking a picture that close up seems unnatural. Whether they zoomed in or they were just standing right there, it doesn't seem natural.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Personally, I like it, whether it's real or not. If it's real, then it's the absolute confirmation of et's, if not, it's the best hoax picture i've ever seen.

Very cool either way!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
While there is absolutely no way to determine these are real images - I must say that the second picture should also be included in this thread.
If you look at the picture closely, it looks to be from screen captures of a video of the picture that is on a table or something.

Where is the video to this?

Kroms33

[edit on 3/8/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
abou the photo in question. it would be the easyest thing in the world to fake which leads me to belaeve it is fake.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I believe that ALL photos of aliens are fake. I think people who actually do believe in the existence of Gray aliens still don't realize what we're dealing with...or they are among those that have never dealt with them.

UFO photos? Thats a different matter.

Some of those UFO pics may be genuine, but I doubt ANY average citizen will ever take a photo of an Gray. They just won't let it be done. You can't fool them or catch them "off-guard". That's why I think it's funny when people say "just set up a camera". They'll either know your doing it at the time or find out later and disable it before any footage is taken. These beings are very serious about what they do and aren't limited to our senses.
They wont fall for the nanny-cams.

If any average citizen does take a photo of a gray it's because they ALLOWED it to happen.

Which up until now they have not.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
If you look at the picture closely, it looks to be from screen captures of a video of the picture that is on a table or something.

Hi Kroms33,

Given the known history of this photograph, someone has probably taken a screen capture from the relevant few seconds of the video "UFOs: 50 Years of Denial" (on which the photo appeared).

If anyone is interested, when I get a few minutes spare I'll post some of the relevant background and links from my database of infamous UFO videos.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I believe that ALL photos of aliens are fake. I think people who actually do believe in the existence of Gray aliens still don't realize what we're dealing with...or they are among those that have never dealt with them.

UFO photos? Thats a different matter.

Some of those UFO pics may be genuine, but I doubt ANY average citizen will ever take a photo of an Gray. They just won't let it be done. You can't fool them or catch them "off-guard". That's why I think it's funny when people say "just set up a camera". They'll either know your doing it at the time or find out later and disable it before any footage is taken. These beings are very serious about what they do and aren't limited to our senses.
They wont fall for the nanny-cams.

If any average citizen does take a photo of a gray it's because they ALLOWED it to happen.

Which up until now they have not.

I don't know / believe if any alien pictures are real - but what about dead aliens? The pictures of these alleged 'aliens' - it looks like they/it are dead.

If Roswell happened - I think the government has pictures of aliens somewhere. I think there could be pictures - but I don't think that the 'Greys' have that much power over humanity (if said creature even exists).

If such a creature had that much power over humanity, we would be in a lot of trouble right now... well, according to some conspiracy theorists - we are... but there is no evidence of any of it. Galactic wars with Aliens trying to steal our souls and eat our flesh and drink our blood - blah. Sorry.

If these creatures had such a high technology ( and if they are real, then yeah they do have high technology - well beyond ours) - and if they were at war with humanity, there would be no way to cover up their presence on this planet, because our cities would be lain to waist - and we would be living in caves hiding from them. I know this delves deep into other conspiracy theories - but none of them add up to these beings and what their plans are or even evidence of their existence. I try to keep an open mind - but it becomes harder and harder to do when you read about "Intergalactic Vampire Aliens" and whatnot.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This video was supposedly stolen AND COPIED by an inside employee and then released. Allegedly this alien was being interviewd (with a physic in the room to interpret telepathy) for a few weeks. This is a short version of the whole video. In the full version the alien goes into convulsions and the doctors interrupt to tend to the alien.

Anyway, the still shot looks to be taken from this video. (the full version obviously)

AAC

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Anyway, the still shot looks to be taken from this video. (the full version obviously)

AAC

Hi AAC,

I think you may be getting your "aliens" mixed up.

The "alien" in the photo in this thread (taken from the "UFOs: 50 years of denial" video) looks somewhat similar to, but is obviously different from, the "alien" in the "Alien Interview" - which is currently being discussed in the thread at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by kroms33

Hi Kroms33,

Given the known history of this photograph, someone has probably taken a screen capture from the relevant few seconds of the video "UFOs: 50 Years of Denial" (on which the photo appeared).

If anyone is interested, when I get a few minutes spare I'll post some of the relevant background and links from my database of infamous UFO videos.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

Thanks for the reply - and I agree with your thoughts on the matter

Thanks again!

I would like to see you links... anything to help the cause of research!

EDIT MORE SUBSTANCE

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I do prefer the "uncropped" photo to the smaller photo, as it seems to show an interesting twist to the neck area, along with some other stuff in the background. A hand, maybe, or more detail of the table or seat on which it lies. The twisted neck would certainly suggest that it's dead and that the photo has been rotated.

So if it's a photo of an actual alien being from another planet, dimension or time, it's the most historic photo in the history of mankind, finally proving that human beings are not alone in the universe (that is, 6 billion plus humans are "not alone").

Yep... the most historic photo ever in the history of mankind.

And yet, ironically, we don't know diddly squat about it. How likely is that?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's a classic pic that I've seen numerous times, but who knows where it came from?

Anyway, it's got the feel of reality about it and is exactly what an ET should look like, whether real or not.

A bit o/t but if they're so advanced, why don't they wear clothes?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Karl12

The photo to which you are referring and the other photo of the grey were not made by hoaxers.

I can't recall how I came across the information; the data is stored on my other hard-drive.

From what I can recall both photographs were leaked from Area 51 and the claims of them being hoaxed were for disinformation not to alarm the public after they went online.

The first one is connected to the group that crashed in New Mexico. It was one of the survivors. I will have to try and find the websites again where I found the information.

Also, I have had my own personal experiences with these beings, and when I saw the younger looking grey; I got flashbacks to my encounter with them in the 80's.

I don't believe for one second that either one of those are photoshopped. When you see them up close and personal-you never forget them, especially those eyes and the dolphin-like smoothness of their skin.

When I first saw them by the bed; I thought I was dreaming. I woke up the next morning with a puncture in my navel, which two military doctors insisted had been some kind of medical procedure and demanded to know who done it. I was reluctant to tell them of the grey beings that I thought I dreamt, but did see, around the bed, for fear of being locked up.

I had another encounter in the 90's with them. Believe me, once you have been up close and personal with these beings-you can soon recognise the authentic beings.

Also, the government is trying to dissuade people to their existance. However, they have plans to make themselves known on a much larger scale.

When I was 12, I was shown events of 911. I often wonder if they had moved me forward in time. I remember seeing images on the wall and being told that I needed to watch carefully. It is on a regression tape that was made in '93. I even gave the age I would be when it happened.

I remember them telling me that the time was soon coming that lies would be made to lie down and the truth would be laid out for all to see. Those who aren't prepared would hide in fear and panic.

My experiences go back to 1968. My dad and my first husband were both in the military through the vast majority of my experiences. My dad was a radar technician and my ex-husband was a bomber technician. Also, I was a Junior Cadet in High School for five years.

There is a lot of information out here on the internet; which the government can't control. So, logically, to disinform the public, they don't have to face a barrage of questions like 'Why have they not told us the truth before now'

Also, it is a known fact that the military is back-engineering a lot of alien technology, as are other countries with downed craft in their possession.

Our technology in the few short decades that I have been around has made astonishing leaps; especially in computing technology. When the first computers came out-I thought that they were primitive and couldn't understand why the computers then didn't have the same functions, as todays computers.

Personally, I feel that some of our technology is down to alien technology that has somehow found it's way into some high-tech lab, and they found that they could utilise an element of a particular piece of technology and profit by it.

It is what you don't see that you should worry about, as the government is doing things sometimes blatantly and people don't see it.

For example; Stargate series, in one episode had an actual major playing a main guest star role in the series. Also, the series was government supported by the military.

So, ask yourself this question, if the government can blatantly stick something right under our nose and design it as fiction; why can't they stick something real like those photos and say that they are faked?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The thing that has always interested my in that pic...is that the "neck" seems twisted (aka broken, deviated, sorry cant find a better word in english).

Have you noticed this detail?

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Last night I contacted James Fox, the producer of "UFO's: 50 Years of Denial". He expressed that while he wished this photo was the proof that we've all been waiting for, he only knows what he was told by Robert Dean. Robert Dean is the originator of this photo. Information on him and this photo can be found here: www.ufoconspiracy.com...

On the aforementioned web site, Robert Dean says:

Is this real? Several years ago I was attending a UFO conference in Mexico City when a Mexican policeman approached me. He had a photo he said was a legitimate picture, he stated he knew it was an authentic photo of a small grey that had been captured by the Mexican Federal police at a crash site.

So, like most things in UFOlogy... We will probably never know the answer.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for replies.
Cheers Karl

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by rachel07

When you see them up close and personal-you never forget them, especially those eyes and the dolphin-like smoothness of their skin.

Interesting. Any proof ?

Believe me, once you have been up close and personal with these beings-you can soon recognise the authentic beings.

Again, any proof ?

However, they have plans to make themselves known on a much larger scale.

You know this, how ?
Any proof ?

Also, I was a Junior Cadet in High School for five years.

This relates to the OP, how ?

Also, it is a known fact that the military is back-engineering a lot of alien technology, as are other countries with downed craft in their possession.

Wow !!! Any proof ?

For example; Stargate series, in one episode had an actual major playing a main guest star role in the series. Also, the series was government supported by the military.

This relates to the OP, how ?

Long story, short.

Provide proof of your statements, please.

Not some website.

Proof.

You made the statements, please back them up.

Thanks,
Lex

<< 1    3 >>

join