It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I agree with this guy. Although UFOs haven't threatened us, the fact that they can fly around our air space "at will" needs to be a concern none the less. I'd be willing to be a lot of money that the major Governments of the world still study UFOs but as of the past few decades they have studied the phenomena in secret so the public thinks they could care less about them anymore which isn't true at all. Or they could have terminated Project Blue book after they found out that ETs really were visiting Earth.

Nick Pope is a British government official who has worked at the Ministry of Defence since joining in 1985. He had many different postings and had undertaken a series of jobs within the Department, including work in the Joint Operations Centre during the Gulf War, where he was a briefer in the Air Force Operations Room. He was the Ministry of Defence official responsible for researching and investigating UFOs, alien abductions, crop circles, cattle mutilation and other strange phenomena.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i heard this guy on coast to coast am and he was very fascinating.

this man is the real deal, the C2C broadcast would be a great listen if there was a way to.

As for the UFO warning, im not worried

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Great post,Nick Pope makes some very astute points.
His book 'Open skies closed minds' is excellent and even the most narrow minded UFO cynic would find it interesting.
Cheers Karl

join