It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S-4 Evidence Question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I just noticed one anomaly with the S-4 story that I wonder about. Why is the story seemingly dependent on accouts of two people? Everything I have ever found on S-4 relies on either Bob Lazar or John Lear to prove this place is existant.

I really want to think such a place could exist, however this story seems to suvive only on it's eyewitness accounts. To add to it, stictly from the Point of veiw of an investigator Bob Lazar and John Lear are friends. John, in fact got some of his knowlege of S-4 from Bob.

I'm not out to attack anyone, but if these thoughts have occured to me, I'm sure others have thought of them as well.

Anyone care to move the S-4 topic beyond the accounts of 2 eye witnesses?

Tim

P.S. I've spent 10 years trying to Prove that the Nellis Range Complex is a network of some of America's most Secret bases. If I could bring the S-4 story beyond eyewitness accounts, It would be a victory for me. However for the moment, I don't feel I have the proof to do so.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
@Ghost01: Why two eye(!)-witnesses? Has John Lear ever claimed that he has seen "S-4" himself?

As far as I can see, the whole "S-4" story is based only on Bob Lazar's tale. John Lear sure helped to "promote" it, but did he ever claim first-hand knowledge on the subject?

Anyway, regarding the reliability of Lazar (multiple claims proven to be false) and Lear (way too deep into ridiculous conspiracy tales), there is absolutely no reason to believe in the existence of "S-4" at Papoose Lake.

Regards
yf

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx
@Ghost01: Why two eye(!)-witnesses? Has John Lear ever claimed that he has seen "S-4" himself?

yfxxx,

John was with Bob Lazar in the Desert the night Bob was arrested. They were supposedly watching a Flying Disk hovering over S-4. We can check with John, but I believe this is correct.

Tim

P.S. I just sent a U2U to John Lear about this very thing! Let's wait and see what he can tell us.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Ghost01]

join