It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a DEMON

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The being worshipped as the creator of this universe by monotheists is, in fact, A DEMON. According to the Bible, Yahweh commands his followers to, stone people, burn them to death, and even to massacre infants. He is not the True God of Love.

Here are some examples from the Bible which exemplify how evil the "god,' of the material universe is.

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Burned to Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Stoning rape victims

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Genocide and Infant Massacre

Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.
And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.
And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye showed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.
And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
(1 Samuel , Chapter 15)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yahweh is not the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness. Remember this every time someone tells you that the god of the Bible "loves you."

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. Why would a loving "god," want you to suffer? The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness, he is, in fact, A DEMON who, if you are a being of Truth and Love, is trying to spiritually assassinate you.

Spiritual freedom is fast approaching. This is the FINAL GENERATION of this evil planet. All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returned to their home of unconditional Love, Purity, Beauty, Truth, and Goodness, where there is NO evil. All evil will be destroyed permanently.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
Why would a loving "god," want you to suffer? The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness, he is, in fact, A DEMON who, if you are a being of Truth and Love, is trying to spiritually assassinate you.

I think you are mistaken sir, the Demon of which you speak was an automobile produced in the early 1970's, by DODGE, and yes it could be a spiritually assassinating vehicle to the owner of this particular vehicle.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Do you mean perhaps

'daemon'

???

And also do you actually mean:

הוהי

BECAUSE

all spirits not incarnate are DAEMONS

God the FATHER is pure Spirit

God is a daemon, so to speak.

( 'demons' are those things you wrestle with inwardly on long sleepless nights - they are yours and yours alone )

superstition
all that other superfluous hype, that is

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
No, i meant demon as in (according to the Merriam-Webster's dictionary) :

an evil spirit : a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin

By Yahweh, i did mean הוהי , the hebrew word translated as "the LORD," in english bibles.

Specifically i am referring to the "god," of the material universe.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

By Yahweh, i did mean הוהי , the hebrew word translated as "the LORD," in english bibles.

hmmm...needs to be flipped around יהוה
Hebrew is read from right to left.

But yes, the O.P.s post title in itself seems to be true enough.
Was reading about the Mandeans on the BBC and did some more research into them...(they are a religion in Iraq thats older than the muslim faith...they believe in Adam, Noah, and John the baptist as prophets)...anyway, they pretty much seem to hold that the 'evil dude' - my terminology - made the earth.

Seems about right. A group of scientist made a 'slave race', and the scientist (a.k.a. watchers) become jealous when the slaves got knowledge and help from 'satan' - knowledge which can help them 'become like one of us' as 'elohim' said...not so almighty sounding...but more like an almighty controller.

What a grand deception indeed...the 'evil' one has everyone believing that the 'few' that lost (satan/demons) are evil.

He who wins...controls history...his-story.

Dont think people like feeling like they were lied to in such a dramatic and large scale...the darkness may feel more comfortable to them.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 6-3-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is not a demon per se, just an angry jealous "supreme being"

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If we are made in "his image" and he is jealous and unforgiving, how come the 10 commandmets says we shall not envy. Also, if God is allowed to impregnate random women with his child, isn't that adultry. The bible contradicts itself to wits end. This is why priests rape little boys!

link   

The being worshipped as the creator of this universe by monotheists is, in fact, A DEMON. According to the Bible, Yahweh commands his followers to, stone people, burn them to death, and even to massacre infants. He is not the True God of Love.

Spoken like a true Gnostic. Guess that's making a comeback.

Still, I'm less worried about him than I am his rabid devotees.

link   

Originally posted by Mr Totality

Certainly not the supreme being that Jesus Christ spoke of..

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled

Spoken like a true Gnostic. Guess that's making a comeback.

Gnosticism has been on the rise for the last 30-40 years now. It has been of some concern to the mainstream "church." I myself, welcome it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

A group of scientist made a 'slave race'

[edit on 6-3-2007 by dAlen]

So who do you think are the watchers in this case? And why did they turn away from the Evil Being who made this world?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was brought up in the church. I had seen it's atrocities. It is political by all means. The King James Version is just that, a King's version of the Bible. The Tythe was a tax in order to fund the fear. In this new version of the Bible it emphasized the church and how you need to be in church and pay the church. It states that you must do as your king tells you and you must love your king. King James was a political genius...don't you think?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
King James was a political genius...don't you think?

Oh yeah. One smart fella. Of all the heads of state, he and Constantine stand out as particularly savvy.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah, that King James...immortal in a sense. Hell, he even rules the US today, since as stated in many different candid political films,"The US was a Christian state, is a Christian state, and will always be a Christian state!" And to the politicians, it is. Poor poor politicians, using religion as power! Wish I could have thought of that!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yahweh, is not a God per se, but a some jealous fanatics' abstract creation, who wanted to take up leadership responsibilities and justify their moves, actions and decisions no matter the brutality and the impact over the population

Do not do this, becouse God (Yahweh) said so.
Do not do that, becouse God (Yahweh) said so.

These people were gullible enough to believe pretty anything. In fact, the were adrift leaves to the relentless wind. They didn't had schools to educate them or make them think. The were the sheep of those who had the knowledge and these ones created occultism. They said:

The knowledge should remain hidden from you, the simple and common ones, and be known only to those who God have entrusted

To those God had entrusted... a God but a creation of those can be no God.

Only few, mostly the priesthood and the aristocracy new how to read and write. That's why we see so many times the monarchic regimes to wrangle with the religious ones. These were the sects that new the truth!!! The rest were the followers... the pawns.

DerekOneSeven17, you raise a fair question:
Why a God of love would be so austere and strict with rules denying simultaneously our free will?

Because he is not a God of love. He is an utopian reflection of those who wanted to take advantage over the believers.

Only those who understood the truth, realised the game, the conspirancy that was playing behind their backs opposed them. These ones were the heretics. Radical fighters of their status quo. Martyrs of their believes and their passion for independence from Yahweh's false NWO.

If only ATS were at these times...

Dragon

-----------------------Edit-------------------
Letter style

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The bible contradicts itself to wits end.

Yes it does.

This is why priests rape little boys!

Nope.

Pedophiles enter the church and become priests because they know it's good hunting ground. They are completely predatorial and therefore recognize a good hunting ground opportunity when they see it.

Most priests are not pedophiles. If the contradicitons in the bible caused pedophilia then all the priests, all the ministers, all the people who read the bible ... all of them would be pedophiles. They are not.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

King James was a political genius...don't you think?

He was also drowning in scandal. He flaunted his bi-sexuality and was involved in many court intrigues.

www.greatsite.com...

Before anyone says anything .. I am not homophobic. I just think its a real gas that Christian fundamentalists tout the King James version as the only viable bible .. but the man who has this bible named after him was a flaming bi-sexual which is something Christian fundamentalists shun.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Mr Totality

Certainly not the supreme being that Jesus Christ spoke of..

I guess it depends on who you think Jesus spoke of, if he existed

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The guys who preach you to read the bible were right - read it & weep. I read the OT last year & my jaw was on the ground, it clearly advocates horrific doctrines ranging from animal sacrifice to genocide.

However, you are applying this to the natural order of the real world. That is a disconnect. You are presuming that 1) such a 'being' exists and 2) is the architect of the physical universe. I pray 3) none of the above.

The natural world is a system of beauty & wonder, please don't trash it with OT hang-ups.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join