It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Peoples Sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
After plotting and acting out 9/11 the Zionist parasite that dwells within the US Goverment is ratching up the war in the ME. The state controlled media machine is fooling Americans into thinking they are at risk from Iranians just as they were from Iraqis. This is not the truth of course the truth is the furthering of the Zionist agenda, some people know it as PNAC.

Israel calls the shots and America comes a running, its been going on since 1948. Americans ask yourselves while many of your citizens are sleeping on the streets billions are given to Israel why. American soldiers are dying in Iraq not to protect you, no they(Iraqis) were never a threat, they are dying to protect Israel. Soon they will be dying in Iran, is Iran a threat to the US no, are there some Iranians who do not like the US yes. Are the Iranians a threat to Israel yes.

Can Israel fight all its potential enemies and win no it cannot, can it do it with American help yes it can. So you have to ask yourself why the residents of the only Hyper power on the Planet who are safe by their location with very capable armed forces would want to send its people to suffer and die in some 3rd world country that poses no threat to it what so ever.

Its not about the oil or the oil burse, America needs oil the oil producing states sell it to who will pay the price. No its not about any of these things.
Its about the Zionists using America and its people as a club to beat those who it wishes to take out or control.

Iran, Iraq etc. are not worth the loss of one American life yet and if we believe the figures over 3k have died already and how many more will die.
9/11 an event planned and executed by mossad, framing Muslim people and murdering thousands of people to provoke a war between America and ME countries. Who benefits from this, not your average America, Siverstein who bought the WTC several months before 9/11, included a terrorist clause in his insurance and is now holding out his hand for 4.6 billion, that must be the best deal in history and worthy of the Guiness book of records. Of course the brainwashed and the patriots will say its just a coincidence.

Whilst we argue over what angle the planes hit or who did what this carefully choregraphed smoke screen is blinding those who search for the truth and the real perps to this crime of mass slaughter.
Eyes and minds need to look Eastwards to a very small country that during its conception was killing and murdering men, women and children. The murder has not stopped since that time,. People hearded out of their homes, who watch them buldozed, those who resist are murdered.

This is all perpatrated from those who say they suffered so much that it should not be forgoten. They are so corrupt that they make laws to prevent those from seeking the truth, they kill on a daily basis and are helped to do so by their great ally.

At grass root levels just how many Americans are willing to die not for their country but for someone else's. Proud Americans that hold their heads high whilst they stand in the shadow of evil.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh my good friend you have it all wrong.

Let me see if I can help you a bit.

We as Americans ( civilians ) have not sacrificed that much. A few airport screenings, and someone MAY listen to a phone call or two of mine. Not really a big deal.

As a military person I have ( and others like me ) have sacrificed quite a bit more. Some of us have given our lives for the pursuit of what our leaders feel is just.

We KNEW when we signed up that we may end up in harms way. Fighting here...or fighting there...its all part of what we sign up for.

Here is a little more education for you my friend, the American Government had NOTHING, ABSOLUTLEY ZERO to do with the towers coming down. It was...say it with me now....MUSLIM EXTREMISTS.

I know by reading your posts you have a VERY hard time dealing with that reality. I feel sad for you and your inability to admit there is no boogey-government.

Israel does not own us, Iran is not wanting nuclear ability to power butterflies and ice cream, Al quada is NOT just a list of made up names, Afghanastan is not a safe place for women or children.

I hoppe that helps with your quest for answers.

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi Midwest, I think we are in agreement, I said Zionists were behind 9/11 not the American Goverment.

I assume you signed up and pledged alegeance to defend your country, thats a long way off from invading countries that have not attacked you and pose no threat what so ever.

Of course no doubt you have cast iron proof of the Muslim extremists involved, proof that could be used in a court of law.

Dont feel sad for me, I deal with reality, the fact that you and others choose to believe certain truths but not others is an indication of confusion

Your right Afganistan has got alot worse since American interferance.
Iran and any other country has a right to technology for the betterment of its people.
The logic of using the argumenyt that they (Iran) wants nukes is irellevant, even with nukes they still do not pose a threat to the US or Israel, both who could destroy Iran a hundred times over.

I think if you bother to look you will find that Israel exerts far more influence on the US than you realise.

Thank you for your comments and reading my posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I assume you signed up and pledged alegeance to defend your country, thats a long way off from invading countries that have not attacked you and pose no threat what so ever.

When I, or anyone sign up for service it is not OUR choice to pick and choose what fights we agree with and which ones we don't. We have a duty. We are told where to go and what to do and we do it. I agreed to obey and have done such. All my comrads have done as much as well.

Of course no doubt you have cast iron proof of the Muslim extremists involved, proof that could be used in a court of law.

I don't have the evidence, but guess what? The US Government does and has already used said evidence to get a conviction!Zacarias Moussaoui

Your right Afganistan has got alot worse since American interferance.

I am fraid your anti-American vomit will not work on me sir. I have seen ( firsthand ) the good our coalition troops have done. We are saving women from gang rapes, saving children from forced slavery or fighting. We are helping restore hospitals and schools. Please by all means go visit. talk with some children aged 10-16 and women over 20 and tell me what you find.

The logic of using the argumenyt that they (Iran) wants nukes is irellevant, even with nukes they still do not pose a threat to the US or Israel, both who could destroy Iran a hundred times over.

W H A T ? At this point sir I must ask if you understand the workings of a nuclear weapon AT ALL? How can a sane, educated person make a statement like this. I am assuming you are both sane and educated. It does not matter if I can kill someone a hundred times and they can only kill me once. All they have to do is get off their one kill shot before I release one of my hundred kill shots and we are both dead. Does that make sense to you sir?

Thank you for your comments and reading my posts.

Not at all, not at all. Glad to do it for you.

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So I suppose that when Iranian "students" invaded our embassy and held American citizens hostage at the behest of the Iranian government, that posed no threat to our government and its people? Or when Hezbollah, financed and instructed by the Iranian government, blew up our Marine barracks in Beiruit, killing over 200 Americans? Need I mention their hijacking of a TWA flight and murder of an American soldier, their bombing of the Kohbar Towers in Saudi Arabia, or their involvement with al Qaida in the US embassy bombings in Africa?

The fact is that I could go on and on with examples. And not just examples of Iran posing a threat to America and its citizens, but examples of Iran directly and indirectly carrying out the KIDNAPPING AND MURDER of American citizens. Now imagine if these very same people who chant "Death to America" at every one of their public rallies and parades, were to come into the control of nuclear weapons. It's already an established fact that Iran supports, funds and directs terrorist organizations. They provide them with advanced weaponry, including but not limited to guns, RPG's, mines and missiles. Would providing them with a nuclear weapon to detonate in Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan or the United States be that far of a stretch? Is it a risk that you're honestly willing to take?

And if Iran does have peaceful intentions for its nuclear program, why will it not allow unfettered access to the International Atomic Energy Agency? Why has it refused Russia's offer to take control of its spent fuel after processing? I for one am not ready to trust an Islamofascist government whose leaders are hell-bent on our destruction and willing to do anything to usher in Armageddon and the return of their Messiah.

As for our relationship with Israel... I agree that they do have too much influence over our government and its foreign policy. I agree that SOME of the money we spend on aid for Israel could be better spent domestically. But then, why single out Israel? We provide as much money to the government of Egypt as we do to Israel. And how about the money we waste on useless government programs and pork barrel spending? Unfortunately we live with a beurocratic government that is far too influenced by special interest groups who represent many things in addition to just Israel.

But I think that it is a duty of the United States to protect one of the only democracies in the middle east, especially when they are one of our greatest allies. And believe me, I'm no fan of Israel or many of the actions it takes. But when you are completely surrounded by enemies who threaten your existence on a daily basis, you may begin to take extraordinary measures yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think its interesting that your Zionist conspiracy theory offers no glimps into the economic policies the current US administration supports. Leaving economics out of your theory is a huge mistake and will often lead to wild theories of why those in power will do what they do.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi Ras I here what yopu are saying but fopr every example you can give I could give you an example of American acts of violence to others.

Its strange that Israel can have as many nukes as it likes and nobody is allowed to check on them and they pose a treat not just to the ME but everyone else as well

Midwest its not Anti American vomit, pointing out what is going on in world affairs does not make me anti anything. I dont want to be subjected to a nuke war just because a small Country wants Christians and Muslims to take each other out.

new topics

top topics

join