It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Said She Was the Antichrist, Tried to Commit Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I hope she can finish her treatment successfully, I guess this is just another case of the pressures of stardom.

source

The British tabloid press reported that last Saturday, Britney Spears was running around the luxurious Promises Clinic in Malibu, California, with the number 666 written on her bald head. "She was crying, and shouting, ‘I am the Antichrist!'", NewsoftheWorld reported.

"Later that night she tried to kill herself," a "friend" told NOTW. "She attached a sheet to a light and tied it around her neck. Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt."

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do [when she ran around claiming she's the Antichrist]. Then she started screaming, ‘I'm a fake! I'm a fake!' It must have been really frightening."

"When she tried to hang herself it was more a cry for help."

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA............

That's what Disney does to you. They eat you up and spit you out crazy.

Honestly, this brings a sense of peace that I was never able to attain in high school with all of her crap music filling the halls.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
She has no talent. Yet she is a star. Maybe she is the anti-christ. I know if i had my child in one hand, and a drink in the other ( I NEVER would), I would certainly choose my child over the drink. Now, remind me again, which did she choose?
What really stinks is that when she dies, she'll probably get even more attention that Anna Nicole..........
Uggggghhhhhh.

new topics

join