It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: (Frozenthought's anticipated "House sized orb" video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_100276
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: *HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

download.yousendit.com...

Zoom in on it. This is a Single House sized Multi-Colored Orb of what looks like plasma. This object comes very close to be strait out in front of me And stays and puts on a unbelievable show.

First off it starts disappearing & reappearing while hovering right out in front of me, When it would disappear, You will see I put the camera into night-shot and all you can see is a tiny little smudge of light then all of a sudden it looks like it just explodes into a Huge ball of light, I switch back to normal mode and the show is on!

This craft stayed out in front of me for a full 12 minutes or so all with me filming it on a tripod with the same quality as what you have seen already. So you know, I actually had to shorten this clip because Youtube will only handle a 100 MB file or smaller.....for the future :-)

The ORB starts slowly moving to the right and I just keep filming it until it takes off like a bat out of hell, I couldn't even keep up with it.

www.yousendit.com...

This file will only be available for a few days, I would like your opinion, I believe what you will see will prove that what I have communicated has not been a Hoax. Enjoy

Just between us for now

Just found this in anon. It's posted by ex member Frozenthought (Michael Lee Hill) and I thought that some people might be interested in taking a look at the footage.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Not a good idea to post footage by a BANNED HOAXER member.

Most likely another misrepresentation video.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Ok, well if the mods want to close this, then please feel free. I've just seen the video and it's is worse than the first anyway imo.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Ok, well if the mods want to close this, then please feel free. I've just seen the video and it's is worse than the first anyway imo.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Xeros]

Thanks for being civil too, i just read my post and i was a bit harsh, so my apologies.

I just watched the video as well and it could be any number of things... including an actual attempt at a hoax to try to win back his credibility.

It's a pity... i kind of believed him when he first came out as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I am entitled to an opinion i reckon. Yeah their is nothing to see here apart from the end where it moves at pretty incredible speeds. It's a shame really i did feel we went on a serious witch hunt with this guy, fair enough he was trying to promote a dvd but it didn't warrant him being kicked. Don't think he hoaxed anything, what you see is what you get whether they are planes or not. He didn't try and thrust it down our throats but we were quick to jump like an army of ants. I just see what I see.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
oh dear another bad video from frozen. Looks like he's changed location this time.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

I agree.

closing

top topics

join