It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Info on Dulce and other underground bases please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I am new to ATS and I was wondering if anyone knew of a website the had a lot of information about underground bases and in particular the Dulce base and the Dulce wars and or similar topics . I would be grateful for any good info that anyone has. And I hope I am not being out of line when I also ask if you direct me to a website you could warn me about if there are any pictures or videos of grey aliens. It's just I sometimes get panic attacks when I see pictures of Greys. Thanks for your help.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Darn no replies.

Maybe I was asked my question in a offensive manner.

Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
just go to recent posts and you'll see a few posts already reguarding the dulce base.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is no pics of any aliens on this page.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the link hikix.

After about a week reading everything I can find on Dulce, I think I found all I'm going to find on Dulce.

But I still can't help but feel I missed something. Oh well, I should just move on to another subject.

F.E.M.A. camps, the VeriChips, New World Order plots, Alien conspiracies. I miss the days when I was kid and all I worried about was making enough money to buy a new comic book.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
check out this link

www.think-aboutit.com...

..and if you really REALLY wanna find out about the dulce base... take a ride to dulce new mexico and go into the desert and go hiking and camp out for a few days. Bring a camera, and show us what you find. I cant guarantee that you will come back in one piece, unfortunetly. But if you dont, at least you will get the info you were looking for!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Go out on a trip to look for Dulce ? Hhmm let me think about that.

Hell no.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If you have questions that you haven't seen answered here I'd say talk to John Lear. Ask him in one of his threads or u2u him. He'll be more than happy to tell you some things about it.

top topics

join