It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Silverstein gets 4.6 billion in insurance from the 911 terrorist attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Silverstein was in the midst of securing $3.5 billion in insurance coverage when the Twin Towers were hit by hijacked airplanes on Sept. 11, 2001.

This is the statement that could make way for any conspiracy theory. But till the money is suppose to go to rebuild the buildings from what it sounds like.
As to this money going to the families, that will be on a cold day in h$ll.

I just call 'em like the news reports 'em. I would recommend keeping an eye on this in the coming months. I'm sure that if money is going to victim's familys then Silverstein will throw a freakin' press conference about it. Of course, if Lucky Larry decides to donate the money to his pocket, we may just never hear about it again.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
THis is not a conspriacy. He was attempting to acquire insurance. He is lucky he did. This is for the rebuilding of the WTC, that is what was insured. He is not going to come out on top as the price of construction and safety will escalate the price past what he will be reimbursed for.

The families of 9/11 victims were given compensation, and even though nothing can replace a loved one, I am sure that it did assist some families in continuing on.

If you are a businessman, you insure your assets or you lose your ass..

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
How long did he even have the WTC leased before this happened?

Who was the owner, and how were they compensated for the loss of their property?

And what happened to Neil Levin (Port Authority director) who met with Silverstein throughout July and August to discuss NYS orders that WTC be dismantled to remove Asbestos (orders that mysteriously vanished) - which would cost billions?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
How much would it have cost to demolish the twin towers professionally, also getting rid of all that asbestos properly?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join