It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary airing tonight in usa on Jesus tomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Can the people in usa that watch this documentary, please discuss, about it here, to let us know what sort of stuff is in the program, for us europeans. Airs 9pm est, in the usa i believe

Jesus tomb documentary website

Can someone detail the points raised, and discuss in this thread, for us not being able to watch, from around the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Can the people in usa that watch this documentary, please discuss, about it here, to let us know what sort of stuff is in the program, for us europeans. Airs 9pm est, in the usa i believe

Jesus tomb documentary website

Can someone detail the points raised, and discuss in this thread, for us not being able to watch, from around the world.

Hello Andy1033.

Thanks for your comments.

The USA (North America) has 4 different time zones, and there are probably millions of folks, in each time zone, waiting to view the program that airs tonight. So, the show will sweep across our continent from east to west like a gigantic wave, eventually going out to Alaska and Hawaii later on this evening.

There are several different threads on ATS covering this topic and each has its own unique take on the subject matter that will be given tonight, so keeping up with all the postings is going to take a lot of reading.

I am just as interested as anyone else to see how folks will react to the program, and here on ATS folks will be able to get an 'unfiltered' version of people's thoughts and reactions to the show.

Thanks again.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this, but thanks for the reminder:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join