It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This looks interesting.

www.youtube.com...

I particularly like the bit where you can see the landing module outside through the doors.

Thoughts?

Chaz.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Really cool movie!

Can't really say what the structure looks like. Although I am one of those who belive we made it to the moon the first time I can not say if this film even credable but it looks cool.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is not a film from Armstrong on the Moon.

This is a Spanish documentary about the supposedly structures; it is a representation of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
This looks interesting.

www.youtube.com...

I particularly like the bit where you can see the landing module outside through the doors.

Thoughts?

Chaz.

Well in looking at the movie - yeah it looks pretty cool, but I have to say it has to be fake. On the 2:19 mark of th movie, it seems it goes kind of out of frame - and some letters ET1 or ETi or something. The astronaut who is bouncing around every once in a while looks fake too... I am not an expert, but my gut says someone put this together.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
This is not a film from Armstrong on the Moon.

This is a Spanish documentary about the supposedly structures; it is a representation of it.

It looks like it is that documentary. Was the original documentary in colour though? I'm sure I remember seeing this clip in colour before. Has someone put it through an effect or filmed it from the TV to make it look old?

Edited to add........

I think this is it..... and it wasn't in colour after all.
This clip is titled 'Ancient construction on moon [hoax]'

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/3/2007 by Irma]

kix

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fake, because steady cams were not invented yet, and we see the "other astronaut "bouncing!... so this film should be quite bumpy...

proof if a hoax

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
pretty cool.. but yeah a representation.. actually this moon
video montage was way better IMHO (couldnt find it in a search here
under the name it has)

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
New post in RENSE about this:

www.rense.com...

I think the video is fake, for a simple reason: you cant see the "bouncing effect" in the man that is supossedly holding the camera.

I ALL moon videos, you can cleary see that there is a bouncing effect (because of the lack of atmosphere) in the astronauts steps and in their walks.

But here you can see that the camara is hold in perfect way, in the four minutes of the video, you cant see not even one "bounce" in Armstrongs walk.

Fake to me.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Orion437]

gl2

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm sure it's fake because: the astronaut doesn't jump up as high as he should when moving on a low-g landscape. The building looks like an ordinary Arizona desert ruin and it's weathered, which doesn't happen on the no-atmosphere moon. The doors on the building are square with no indication of ever having been designed for vapor lock, which is required. And the building has many windows, again no vapor lock construction, just plain square windows all over the place (says hoax in capital letters!). Windows also need solar radiation screening on a no-atmosphere body like the moon. Finally, the "astronaut" supposedly holding the camera would never walk with the cam on his eye because on slight mis-step in a dilapidated ruin could cause a puncture of this suit, then death by freezing or asphyxiation.

There's no explanation of the video's origins, and the guy who put it on Youtube says the site was blown up later to obliterate it. What a joke.

Worse yet is the prop suggestion of a lander module in the background. NASA would never try to land near structure because it could be fatal, for various reasons (fall, debris, lack of fuel to maneuver a re-location in the event of proximity). The guy who put out this fake video is either testing us, or spewing disinformation. All he needed was a cheap astronaut costume. I'd like to identify him as a fraud so that he can't lie to us again. --George L., author of Alien Mind - a Primer

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I cant find the thread right now, but this has been discussed before and its 100% fake (although thats abit of a misnomer, as in its origional context it was never trying to fool anyone).

Someone did thier homework in the thread i mentioned, it turns out that it was a spanish advert for a computer game or SciFi documentary or something like that.

So yeah, im afraid its not what it appears to be. Well done for finding it though, best to get the wrong'ns out the way to concentrate on the real stuff

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That second video is fairly interesting, does anyone have any idea where one might obtain the LAST pic in the video? The one with the face and what looks an egyptian "temple complex" carved into the surrounding hill side.

there are some very interesting structures there but its hard to get a good look without a proper image.

So, wadja reckon? Anyone seen this image before,and know where i might find a copy

Cheers in advance peeps

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
The one with the face and what looks an egyptian "temple complex" carved into the surrounding hill side.

So, wadja reckon? Anyone seen this image before,and know where i might find a copy

Working on it... but I am much more interested in the second from the last showing the ship in the crater... I have seen that somewhere before. Too bad they didn't add photo data under all the images

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
As i stated in a pevious thread, from about 20 to 58 you can see a lamp post in the background and a freind told me he saw a car, but i haven't watched it since.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhOo0
As i stated in a pevious thread, from about 20 to 58 you can see a lamp post in the background and a freind told me he saw a car, but i haven't watched it since.

That was in reference to the second video that was the slide show of images. No lamp post or car there...

How about someone explaining this one to me? I am confused now

[edit on 7-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

I think the video is fake, for a simple reason: you cant see the "bouncing effect" in the man that is supossedly holding the camera.
[edit on 4-3-2007 by Orion437]

exactly.

top topics

join