It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Prodigies & Akiane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to discuss this .. so I picked paranormal.

This is amazing.

Have any of you heard of Akiane? She's a child prodigy who is a self taught artist. At the age of 9 she picked up a paint brush and taught herself to paint. She also writes poetry.

Take a look, enter the site. See the paintings at ages 9-12 and read her poetry.

www.akiane.com...

She says that she has had dreams and visions from God and that her art work comes from those dreams and visions. She says Heaven has colors that we haven't even seen here on earth ... and she describes God and Christ in a manner that seems to be WAY beyond her years.

She is now teaching herself to play the piano ... and is writing music.

Anyways, I was wondering what ya'll thought of Akiane and child prodigies in general. They are obviously gifted. Do you think her gifts are from God and do you think she has visited heaven as she claims?

BTW .. interesting side note. Her mother is an athiest. Or at least she was .. I don't know if any of this has changed her mind.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wow! she is a very talented artist! much better than some 18+ year olds I've taught! I hope she keeps this gift and develops it as she gets older.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think its more likely that certain neurotransimitter are more active in her brain, giving her vivid hallucinations, ego loss, and a profound connection with what someone might consider God.

In any event, she has talent and hopefully will continue to develope her talent.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
She's what I'd imagine an Indigo Child to be like.

new topics

top topics

join