It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Being Watched..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We are all bein watched. When you start talking about what you see and what you feel, we are forced to say nothing. Look back at history,everything we watch on tv is controlled, there is no free speach, for example a body was found in nyc harbour a couple of weeks ago. his hand where tied with rope and sa was his feet. i called all the newschannels and the newspaper but no on ran the story. The goverment can make anything happen, they will come into your world,to protect the country from what they do not want. Think about it, they can make anyone famous,if actors can act that good on tv or in a movie. how we know that our world is not real. They can stage anything they want,listen to the radio..why do the same songs constantly get played. why??The record companies are not allowed to tell the station what to play.

Things are constantly spotted over our heads,some ufos..we are told something else. They do not want to create panic. The president think about it,is only told what they want him to know. They even monitor his office and tape all his conversations. so who is running things. I never see an election for CIA director or NSA director. How do they get these jobs. Its a goverment office isnt it.

The history chanel and discovery chanel are all based in maryland,real close to washington dc. They create stories to throw off people, mislead them. theres so much going on,i am even afraid to talk about the stuff i have seen and exeperience.so with that..just think about it. If someone like tom cruise can be a good actor,you do not think that goverment has there own actors to enter into someones worlld to find out something that they do not know..the funny things is i posted this 5 times so far and not once has it been posted. who watching this..i am sure someone is reading every line and every post that is on here. we are all playing with a force greater then us..thats all i have to say

Mod Edit: All caps title only.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Welcome to reality...

As an aside, I kinda doubt anyone here was intentionally blocking your first 4 attempts to post this. I say this because if you cruise around the ATS forums, there are a lot more specific things that would have warranted a stoppage of it posting than your generalities.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If everyone is being watched all the time then wouldn't it mean you would need a equal amount of people to do the watching.Thats assuming 1 person could stay awake to monitor all 24 hours of our daily lives.Sure you could record and store it all,but how long would it be before the info would take generations to process therefore making it irrelivent.LOL.Only people with skeletons in their closet fear occasional peaks into their private lives.Of coarse privacy is everyones right and I would fight for it,but I do not have the right at the expense of everyone else.If they find a plot to nuke the world by invading someone's privacy,I for one am not going to complain even if mine is invaded during the process.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
People are being watched all the time. It is only a matter of time before the New World Order will come into power and all those people who are being "watched" will be eliminated. Being watched is translated to going to be taken out by all costs. They will continue through their agenda-- then they will also make it sure that they will eliminate all those people so that they will have no opposition. Why are we being watched? Is it because they have fun doing this? No, in fact they hate their job, they believe in us that we are nothing more but mere statistics and votes so they watch us to see what our general interests are to know how to argue with us-- and to interrogate us within the near future.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
dont you think, those who see, what others dont ,are the target of the new order???

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I know how you feel, my pets watch my every move....

I feel that there is nothing wrong if people are watching you and you are watching them, in a world where moral development is high on the agenda of everyone involved. Privacy is not too much of an issue when almost everyone is more or less very mature and moral in their thinking and understanding.

But we do not live in such a world, I hate it when no good, corrupt, greedy, stealing, lying, manipulative, cabal type governments are watching us all. Trapped in a prison and being told what and how to believe and/or act for the benefit of some immoral people.

If only we had proof....

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
We're in the throngs of a New World Order. However, it's an inward collapsing belief system. Those who are trying to instill it are grabbing for power by eliminating those who are within the system. Everything is monitored. Through a testing glitch, or whatever, I've noticed I tend to set off some type of face recognition at the local Walmart. And, when you obtain your driver's license, they do pump you through a system to determine exactly what your past effects might be.

Some say that you can't monitor the whole of the population, but with the advent of computers, and AI, all you have to do is recognize certain patterns that may be of interest. Say, certain key words setting of an alarm so that a human can be alerted that something is being said that warrants further attention.

As far as the NWO, something most don't readily acknowledge are the attempts by hostile nations to intervene, so as to create instability. I would imagine that there are several "agents" whose sole duty is to cause problems, that are maximized by ripple effects. Leaking of information, people being readily identified as agents (big news story right now), and false leads. Things of that nature.

top topics

join