It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

own a piece of moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Your purchase includes a deed, maps, mineral and property rights and secures your right to vote on future lunar governments, too."

But, hurry. Supplies are limited.

CLICK

www.lunarlandrush.com...

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm going to start selling pieces of alaska now, i have no claim at all to it and i've never been there, but i'm going to sell you rights to it anyway.

Thats exactly the same principle that site works on, its a novelty gift and holds ZERO value, the moon belongs to nobody and cannot be resold.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Buy 100 acres for 30,000. Then give it to your grand kids for when you die, and when people move to the moon, they would need more land, so your kids will sell it for like at least 4 mill. Thats what my uncle did in florida with disney, someting like it.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
But I want to buy Neptune!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
"Your purchase includes a deed, maps, mineral and property rights and secures your right to vote on future lunar governments, too."

But, hurry. Supplies are limited.

CLICK

www.lunarlandrush.com...

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

If it doesn't come with Duracel batteries and a One Year Warranty ... Forget It

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I'm going to start selling pieces of alaska now, i have no claim at all to it and i've never been there, but i'm going to sell you rights to it anyway.

Thats exactly the same principle that site works on, its a novelty gift and holds ZERO value, the moon belongs to nobody and cannot be resold.

well technically speaking the earth doesnt belong to us but we sure have killed each other over it havent we?

in fact it still goes on to this day!

they're simply playing on this thought process that has been drilled into our heads that somehow we actually own a part of the planet and the fact is we dont, its a state of mind, a perception, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why would they sell mineral rights to ordinary people anyway?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And thus a new trail of tears was started for the moon people.....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It was internationally agreed that no country would dominate the moon and that it would remain as an international body.

Yeah, they're just selling these "moon plots" as novelties. It kinda kills the point of it though, they want you to feel as if you are owning a piece of land with a litterally a astronomical value, but then, you know it's fake. I bet there are little disclaimers writted at the bottom of the certificate and stuff.

Why not sell plots of the ocean instead?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
hey you know what i thought would be a good idea if...........you were quite wealthy and you bought a huge piece of land. Then if we ever need to move there or something outrageous like that then you could build a house on that bit of land. Then you would have nothing to worry about!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
that is just a scam you pay lots of money and they send you a lil map and certificate. you dont actually own a piece of the moon!

top topics

join