It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm New Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi,

Let me introduce myself. If you saw me, I would look like the most normal person in the world, but my views are far from normal. Even wierd people think I'm wierd. I can live with that. I think normal people don't have a clue what's really going on in the world.

I have some unusual beliefs, such as:

September 11 was planned and orchestrated by the New World Order types, as was the Oklahoma City bombing. There's lot's of people who suspect that. The official story never adds up.

I also believe that humans aren't alone. I'm not talking about extraterrestrial life. I'm talking about non-humans in positions of power that are posing as humans, and their ultimate goal is to kill all of the genetic human beings.

I'm also a believer in extraterrestrial life, and I think intelligent extraterrestrial life lives below the surface of Mars, and maybe Venus also.

I suspect Spirit and Opportunity are poking around eastern Utah taking pictures with a pink camera lens. NASA's website said the odometer on one of the rovers recently hit 10000m. I suppose they wouldn't want it going more than 10km so they won't photograph something embarassing, like traffic moving along I-70.

I used to go to church, but not anymore. I don't trust them. Religion is a product of the Illuminati.

I recently found out someone whom I suspect is an extraterrestrial. This person told me the stuff about Mars and Venus. The suspected ET also told me there is a way to determine real humans from shapeshifters posing as humans. It's a trait that shapeshifters are unable to hide.

I'll post something later when I get more acquainted with this forum.

SLG

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

join