It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News: UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

OTTAWA (AFP) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

www.yahoo.com

Pretty interesting, to say the least... what's the rest of ya'll input?

[edit on 3/3/2007 by MR_UNSMiLey]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
My jaw dropped when I saw there was actually an article about UFO's.
Don't see that often!

I'm just curious if he wants governments to disclose what they know because he knows they have alien technology, or if it's because he thinks they do. Either way I doubt anything gets disclosed... I think that if he does know something it won't be long before there will be claims that he's completely off his rocker, or he'll disappear.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Wow, wasn't expecting to see that on the front page of yahoo.

I have a feeling most people are going to dismiss him as a crackpot, but no matter. I'm just happy that it seems to be getting more acceptable to report about ufos in mainstream media.
Btw, I looked him up on Wikipedia and found this:

The former deputy prime minister told an audience at the University of Toronto: "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning" and "The Bush Administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

But it doesn't say how he got that information or from who...anybody know?

-cat =^.^= (this is only my second post, so please forgive any mistakes!
)

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This topic already exists here

Please directs further comments to the preceding thread.

Thanks

closing

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I like where this is heading. If more and more officials step forward with this type of information, its ony a matter of time before the big wigs decide that..we can handle it. I think a lot of people would like to know as it may give everyone a different perspective on life. It may send the religious into a nose-dive, but then again the ET's may have some great uplifiting info regarding religion as well. You never know.

top topics

join