It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you feel Earthquake that wasn't in San Diego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is a continuation of the discussion of the strange shaking in the San Diego area. At about 11:39am PST Friday, my house in San Diego was violently shaking. I was reading the thread from zeeon(san diego mass sighting)and it was brought up during the discussion about the shaking, it was felt ten miles away at North Island. I went to work in Solana Beach and when I walked in my coworkers were talking about it too. There are no earthquakes anywhere close or powerfull enough to be the cause of this shaking. The ground seems to be still and without movement, but my house was moving. This has been going on for a couple of days. It is almost acoustic. It is powerful enough to shake my double insulated sliding doors violently. It is like four of the chargers linebackers were jumping on my roof. This isn't bombing either, I am highly fimilar with bombing. This shaking is pretty violent, if I were to put it on a scale, I would probably say 4.0 with epicenter within ten miles.

Anyone else feel this?

What is it, because it not an earthquake?

We have multiple reports from this thread about the strange shaking but it is off topic, so I started a new thread. If you want to read how the discussion got started read here

[edit on 3-3-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey Rich,

This is a good idea, sorry I couldn't get to it earlier. Got home from work and was really tired.

I really think there is something going on here. The shaking and quaking with no reports or anything is very strange.

Maybe some people are more attentive to it then others? I'm not sure - but people shouldn't be able to feel or even see the effects of a 1.4 earthquake from mexico in Coronado/Clairemont. This does deserve to be looked into. Way to go on starting this thread!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe it's like what happened in Guatamala (sp?) the other day where that huge sink hole swallowed up houses. They said that residents felt the ground shaking for days prior to the sinkhole.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe it is Gravitational Waves
imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...
caused by Power Lines or HAARP.
homepages.tesco.net...
I would think that at certan frequincies, these "waves" can reinforce themselfs and increase in power.
Or maybe a sonic boom?

Just a thought.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks, zeeon

It was felt in Rancho Bernardo,Solana Beach, North Island, and on the other thread in New Mexico. Although, hollywierd says he didn't feel anything in los Angeles.

I really think there is something going on here. The shaking and quaking with no reports or anything is very strange.

I could not agree more!

would think that at certan frequincies, these "waves" can reinforce themselfs and increase in power.

Dude, that would be really fascinating if it was a ripple in space time.

They said that residents felt the ground shaking for days prior to the sinkhole.

The problem with that is we don't feel the ground shake, just buildings. Were zeeon felt it, the ground is sand, where I felt it, the ground is rock.

Anyone else feel this?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Look at this article I found!!This is similar to what heppened with the major difference being I didn't hear anything.

April 23, 2006

Life can serve up a good mystery every once in a while. Weird things happen that defy explanation, that make us wonder how much we really know about the world.

Something of the sort happened in San Diego County shortly before 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 4, and so far no one has come forward with an explanation.

“My garage door is double steel and it weighs about 500 lbs. It was rattling back and forth like a leaf in the wind for about 3 or 4 seconds.”
– e-mail from University City resident on April 4 disturbance

Whatever it was, it caused a woman's bed to shake in Lakeside. It created waves in a backyard pool in Carmel Valley. It set off car alarms in Kearny Mesa and rattled windows from Mission Beach to Poway to Vista. At various spots throughout the county, people reported a rumbling sound or a booming noise.

Scientists insist it wasn't an earthquake. The Federal Aviation Administration has no record of any planes producing a sonic boom by breaking the sound barrier.

Camp Pendleton officials say no activities on the Marine base could have created such a disturbance. There were no large explosions in San Diego County that day, and no meteor fireballs were reported in the sky that morning.

For entire article click

here

Ok, It starts with a UFO sighting, followed by a couple of earthquakes that never happened, followed by numerous chemtrails. What is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
added 'ex' tags

[edit on 3/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ok I'll throw this out there... cuz some of us thought it.

Aroura?

Maybe maybe not. One of a thousand different possibilities.

Someone also mentioned a HAARP connection - you know, I really wish there was a way for us to know when HAARP is active and when it isnt. We might be able to start drawing a line through HAARP related events. As of yet, are any of us aware of what effects it can render when in use?

Regardless, this stuff you guys are experiencing out West is fascinating. Earthquakes, without the ground quaking? Sound pretty weird... It's certainly out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
you know, I really wish there was a way for us to know when HAARP is active and when it isnt. We might be able to start drawing a line through HAARP related events. As of yet, are any of us aware of what effects it can render when in use?

From the HAARP website:

HAARP maintains an interference reporting "hotline" at the phone number (907) 822-5497. This line is always answered during HF Transmitter operations. At all other times, a recording indicates that the transmitter is not in use.
Will HAARP be used to generate ELF?
Yes. However, the HAARP facility does not directly transmit signals in the ELF frequency range. Instead, ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km. Frequencies ranging form below one Hz to about 20 kHz can be generated through this ionospheric interaction process.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There was a 4.3 earthquake here in the Bay area Thursday night around 8:30. And yes I felt it! The chair I was sitting in moved side to side. After experiencing the quake of 89, I'm terrified whenever we have one.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Did you guys notice this from the article I posted?

no meteor fireballs were reported in the sky that morning.

The UFO was seen the night before this quake or whatever you call it happened.

HAARP makes me wanna

top topics

join