It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Cheney up to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Every time Cheney goes out of the country I get worried that something is going to happen. Why do you guys think he went out of the country?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Becauusseee... its his job to look like he cares? Our leaders go to see our troops to raise moral, gather support.. typical political junk, and of course see foriegn dignitaries.

Its cute you worry about Cheney.
JK

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Becauusseee... its his job to look like he cares? Our leaders go to see our troops to raise moral, gather support.. typical political junk, and of course see foriegn dignitaries.

Its cute you worry about Cheney.
JK

Yeah I do worry about Cheney. Oh and also another time to worry is when he's really quiet for a long period of time. I know VP's generally aren't very out there and doing things like that but Cheney isn't your typical VP. He's the one doing the bidding for whomever it is he's surving (I think the Saudi family). I think there's more to it. I don't buy the troop nonsense since he was visiting with the government wasn't he? I personally don't think BinLadin is there and would be very careful of trusting the Pakistan government since it's known they bribed some members of the 9/11 Commission to not tell the whole truth of their involvement in 9/11. I do however think there is some people who are a part of AlQida there but the "little people" so to speak.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernBelle82
I personally don't think BinLadin is there and would be very careful of trusting the Pakistan government since it's known they bribed some members of the 9/11 Commission to not tell the whole truth of their involvement in 9/11.

This is honestly the first time I have ever heard this. When did this come to light? SouthernBelle82, could you provide a few links on that?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Originally posted by SouthernBelle82
I personally don't think BinLadin is there and would be very careful of trusting the Pakistan government since it's known they bribed some members of the 9/11 Commission to not tell the whole truth of their involvement in 9/11.

This is honestly the first time I have ever heard this. When did this come to light? SouthernBelle82, could you provide a few links on that?

I haven't found the original link yet but I first read about it on the site Asian Times. I found it very interesting and did some more research into this. Here are some links for you that I was able to find.

www.911citizenswatch.org...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

I don't have time to research more but that should be a start for you. I tried finding the original link but haven't been able to yet.

new topics

top topics

join