It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First UFO Sighting Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I live in southern California and this sighting occured on May 21st, 2005 from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM. It was a slow moving circular object with a shine to it. The camera I had at the time was at full zoom and I used references in the foreground to show where the object was on the photograph.

img264.imageshack.us...
img152.imageshack.us...
img92.imageshack.us...
img92.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well thank you for sharing this.
These Look like "real" pics but actually we see nothing really other than a blurry white point

Was this ufo moving fast or no?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for posting the pics! What was it doing? Did it change directions real fast or do anything wierd?

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Twin4002]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Did you hear any sounds from the "craft" or did you see anything out of the ordinary that made you believe it was an alien craft? Sometimes Jet Fighters look about the same when they are approaching the sound berrier or are slowing down from super sonic speeds. It's sometimes called coning. Look it up on YouTube, MetaCafe, LiveLeak, or GoogleVideo. It's a really interesting sight.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
Well thank you for sharing this.
These Look like "real" pics but actually we see nothing really other than a blurry white point

Was this ufo moving fast or no?

The OP did state that the object was slow moving. The shutter speed was 1/500th, so I don't think we're seeing motion blur here. The images themselves were taken over a period of just under 6 minutes. It is clearly moving more than the moon would have, so I don't think it's the moon. I also don't think it's an overexposed aircraft.

Were there other images in this sequence? If they don't show the object, that's OK.

The references in the foreground aren't very useful, since they change from frame to frame and I don't know how far away they were.

When shooting something like this, it is often useful to zoom out from the scene, and also to image any aircraft that happen to be in the sky at the time. If the moon is up, that's even better - we know the exact apparent diameter of the moon, and the moon imaged with the same camera settings can tell us a great deal.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It was moving very slowlyl ike a balloon, but sometimes it stopped in place for about 5 minutes. It was too far away to hear any sounds from it. I noticed it while I was in the front lawn outside, when for some reason much like when you know somebody is looking at you, you look back at them. If it was just balloons, I looked up because of the aparent shine. If it was some sort of craft, I don't know why I looked up there. It was so small that you had to look in the sky for it. I pointed it out to the family and people who walked by wandering what I was looking at. There were other photos in the series.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by pyrolimeade]

new topics

top topics

join