It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm terrified..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hezbollah is based in the middle east while I live in america, I don't worry about Hezbollah. I doubt that they are going to infiltrate the U.S. and do the damage here that they are causing in Israel and Lebanon.

I would fear most the U.S. Government as I live in their backyard.

JackCash

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
If we are terrorfied then the 'war on terror' has been a failure.
I'm not really arfraid of much in the way of 1 or 2. I would call it a morbid curiosity of what will become of us. Living in fear is not really living.

Everyone feels fear at times. To not experience perfectly normal human emotions isn't living either.

Fear of that which can harm you is a survival mechanism.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Good post, it is what our "leaders" should have been promoting all along! That is why I choose to fear but one thing in life.

Starbucks going out of business!

Or Star*uckers as I prefer to call them.

If they went out of buisness, I'd do a dance in celebration. Corperate, money grabbing whores!

Doesn't it make you feel warm inside? Sitting there like smilling idiots, paying marked up prices for your pretensiously named, legal narcotics while the people who grow it get paid a pitance and live in poverty. I wouldn't go in there if you held a gun to my head.

Now I'm off to buy some Nike trainers and run down a homeless guy.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Even if you still live your life shadowed by the lies that were the false flag operations of 7/7 and 9/11, there's good argument to suggest that the media machine has instilled more fear in our* hearts since then than those initial "attacks" were able to.

#1. Most definately. But I think it safe to say that most people in the world should fear the reckless abandon of the US of A and other associated "coalition" countries.

There is one mistake that most people are making with the fear that's being spread: They let it consume them!

Fear should instill nothing more in you than a fight or flight response:

Stand up and fight against the corruption you've finally decided NOT to live with.

Or leave! Get out of the waters if they get too warm. There are many places in the world which are safe. There are many civilized countries in the world with stable governments, and most of them have open doors (pending the right amount of paperwork, of course).

Government should exist as a servant of the people, not the other way around.

If you let fear consume your mind, you become a puppet of control. Your world is nothing more than a spoon fed delusion after you allow this to occur.

If you let fear consume your mind, the real *terrorists* will have won.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
One should never fear anything. Fear is merely consciousness probing into unknown space...know that all is one, all is consciousness, and that there is really no unknown, there is nothing to fear!

i think if you don't fear anything, you are kidding yourself. people are scary. you can know someone for twenty years then they can ruin your world. you have to be slightly aware of this. and if you have responsibilities, you would need to fear for the safety of others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join