It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Categorical Division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow @ all the 9/11 material in this forum. Wow.

I have started a Newbie Thread to acclimate 9/11 noobs, myself included, to whats already been researched and discussed.

But it occurs to me - there are stark "sections" to this whole 9/11 deal... why not sub-categorize this 9/11 forum to make the information easier to sift through. Surely, this would benefit everyone, not just newbies.

WTC Towers
Pentagon
Flight 93
Media Coverage
Gov't. Cover Up
Motive/Agenda
General Discussion

...are a few ideas for sub-categories. Wouldnt it make it sooo much easier to find a thread about a specific topic?

EDIT: Maybe we should poll this idea...

Good Idea =

Bad Idea =

Undecided/Other =

[edit on 26-2-2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you mean multiple fourms, I don't think there's enough activity to support more than one. Nick's got enough going for a good 50% of one, and everyone else combined on top of that makes about 125% of a forum. more than enough for one but not enough for two.
As for organizing, we already have your newbie thread floating around where few newbies will find it, and a decent permamnent top-post with a list of posts covered: Anyone feel up to organizing the two together - intro for newbiews / subject breakdown, then lists of threads beneath that? Or perhaps instructions on how to do site-specific searches for ATS? And how big a deal is it anyway if someone just pots a thread "what's up with X?" Someone in the know can say "see this other thread," and that's it. one wasted thread. Maybe these can be deleted later if there's nothing in them.

join