It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Americans Reveal Alien Beliefs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just wondering peoples thoughts on these gatherings of various "Indian" tribes that revealed their knowledge. Way cool stuff I think.

www.wovoca.com...

www.wovoca.com...

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I believe these are good resources to understand the concept of the Native Americans as one of the "tribes" that DID take its guardianship of the Earth to heart... making everyday decisions based upon how that decision would affect things SEVEN GENERATIONS down the line...

Again, I remind you all here that Sims' studies show 45% of ALL Victims encountered were of Irish, Celtic, or Native American genetic descent.

There is a harmony humanity is striving toward, and whether we all realize it or not... having discussion such as this is being on the cutting edge of the enlightenment...

It is time to finally RIP OFF THE BLINDERS... understanding this particular part of humanity's family is CRUCIAL to that understanding... CLOSER TO THE EARTH...

SPout

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks Southpaw11. I probably should have explained it a little better to interest people in going to the websites. I don't think I have seen this topic on ATS.

The very short version is that the Native Americans have been withholding their knowledge of Star Beings and their history and encounters. They have withheld it until the Mid 90's and that is what these star conferences are about.

Each of the 3 links is a different year and different location and in each one of them a magical thing happens that all the people at the conference witness.

I asked my sister who is a vast knowledge of Native American anything and she had never heard of it so I figure most people out there haven't either. It is something new and different to discuss on the Alien subject anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In case anybody out there wants to learn about something different and awesome. This is the latest conference they held in Wisconsin in 2006. They held sacred ceremony to help an 8 mile long stretch of quartz that they said was like a heart to the earth.

www.drboylan.com...

top topics

join