It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaguar Kills Denver Zoo Keeper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Jaguar Kills Denver Zoo Keeper

Source Link: www.upi.com

DENVER, Feb. 24 (UPI) -- A keeper at the Denver Zoo died Saturday when a jaguar attacked her and inflicted fatal injuries.

The jaguar, a 6-year-old male, was shot dead when he came after zoo employees trying to remove the keeper, the Denver Post reported. The animal had been at the zoo since 2005 and was previously at a zoo in Bolivia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
www.denverzoo.org

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
For some reason I never feel bad for the human that loses their life to an animal being kept at a zoo or circus. I certainly didn't shed any tears for Roy Horn when Monticore dragged him off a stage in Las Vegas.
My heart does go out for the terrible loss of this wonderful cat though.

I see no reason to keep a jaguar in a cage in Denver.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
For some reason I never feel bad for the human that loses their life to an animal being kept at a zoo or circus. I certainly didn't shed any tears for Roy Horn when Monticore dragged him off a stage in Las Vegas.
My heart does go out for the terrible loss of this wonderful cat though.

I see no reason to keep a jaguar in a cage in Denver.

I feel the same way. That majestic creature was doing what it had in it instinct. No reason to keep such an animal in a cage accept to make money. We can see them in video read about them in books but should not keep them in a cage. I kind of found it funny when Roy was dragged off stage.

new topics

join