It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Amalgam Virgo-Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am interested in the conspiracies behind 9/11 but am no way an expert like some on this board, so please understand my position on this.

I know that there was some form of training exercise, carried out just months prior to 9/11, see below, but looking into it more, if there was no conspiracy, why did we do so badly on the day, 9/11.

I believe there is a conspiracy, being counter spun, just to confuse us, like most debatable subjects.

Operation Amalgam Virgo is a CINCNORAD joint task counter-terrorist and field training exercise (FTX) carried out in Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida on early June of 2001. NORAD sponsored the multi-agency planning exercise involving the hypothetical scenario of a cruise missile launched by a rogue government or threats from a barge off the East Coast. Osama Bin Laden was pictured on the cover of the proposal for the exercise. Key military players involved in the exercise also included personnel f

Source.

Bush is quoted as saying post 9/11, "Nobody in our government, at least, and I don't think the prior government, could envision flying airplanes into buildings on such a massive scale."

Well it doesn't take a lot of research to find out they DID envisage this scenario.

But this nice little video, seems to go through the training procedure, showing the training papers, with Osama Bin Laden pictured on the front?? wtf?
Il be honest at that time, i hadn't even heard of laden till 9/11, i have learnt a lot more since then.

I know there are a lot of opinions on this subject, but how did we do so bad on the day, by watching the training video, it was extensive, almost prophetic in its scenario.

Video.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting...

Whats more damming, however, is the fact that on 9/11 there were more wargames going on at the same time that directly interfered with our ability to defend ourselves.

Many of our fighters were pulled from the northeast and sent into northern canada and greenland, where they can do nothing to help us.

They were running scenarios of multiple hijacked jets. As many as 22 phantom hijacked jets were injected onto radar screens on flight controllers.

This is obscene. This is by no means a routine exercise. When they run war games, they usually limit the impact it has on our ability to defend ourselves and keep the number of events going on at once down to a reasonable number.

Why would you run a wargame with 22 simultaneous hijackings unless you were intentionally trying to confuse people?

Somebody very high up rearranged a years worth of wargames from their regularly scheduled times and piled them all up on the morning of 9-11.

join