It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight (Feb. 22): The Discovery Channel brings the CHEMTRAILS CONTROVERSY to American homes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
from the net:

Tonight (February 22, 2007), the DISCOVERY CHANNEL brings the CHEMTRAILS CONTROVERSY to the American TV viewers:

After more than eight years of controversy and censorship, the Discovery Channel is set to bring 'chemtrails' into living rooms across North America at 9 p.m., February 22, 2007.

The producers ask: "What is in those fuel emissions, and what causes them to linger for hours and link up with one another like a ghostly blanket that seems to affect the weather and perhaps our health?"

Are lingering jet trails seen by millions of people 'potentially toxic' chemical trails emitted intentionally as part of secret geo-engineering experiments or weather-weaponization tests?"

To answer these questions, 'Best Evidence' has spent months asking 'experts' and passionate observers on both sides' to present their best evidence exposing decades of weather modification experiments.

Featuring an extended conversation with original chemtrails researchers and debunkers, the show's field producer has told willthomas.net that this first-ever televesion special on chemtrails will be 'spectacular'.

Premiere: Feb. 22nd @ 9 p.m.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have my media cetnter set to record this @ 1 am estern so I can watch tomorow.it sounds like itis going to be good. this is one more reason I love The Discovery Channel.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
there is already a thead posted about this show here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The show was trash.

They ignored chem trails that form at around 5000 ft, WAY too low.

They ignored jumbo jets flying in formations making circles at 5000ft.

They pointed out the difference between military "chem trails" and commercial con trails, then proceed to waste 30 minutes testing commercial jet fuel. Why not get in a friggin plane and actually catch a sample of the # they're spraying out of the jet nozzles on these military planes?

These images explain it all;

www.rense.com...

chemtrail-yonne.ifrance.com...

[Theres an excellent telephotography pic of spray nozzles in action, ill edit it in when i find it again]

And WTF is this doing in 9/11 conspiracies?

Cant you read? Dont you know you need to have the education of at least a 13 year old to post here?

top topics

join