It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ceiling, well, sort of moved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its simple, you just need to lay off the dubbi. Okay??? OKay.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You are not going crazy, you are deluding yourself slightly, although i believe you are simply mistaken due to not knowing what it is/letting your imagination running away.

I see the walls move occassionally, patterns in towels changing proportions etc, it is your focus adjusting to the patterns/your mind.

This picture highlights what i mean. It is an optical illusion, and also a mindscrew. They say they do not know what causes the effect in these kinds of pictures.. IMO it is due to specific patterns/geometry which is working with your higher mind/triggering a conscious response in you.

People see geometry when under the use of psychedelics, because they have openned themselves up to the higher mind. But there are specific geometrical patterns which recreate the affect when not openned fully to the higher self/when your sober.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty confident that Charq knows the difference between lumps in the ceiling and shadows/headlights on the walls. A chance optical illusion maybe..

Did you try feeling the ceiling in that area to see if it is weak or damaged? It could always be possible that there's some heavy damage that may have allowed some animals to move in up there. Have there been any leaks? Do you recall hearing any noise when the lump moved?

And tell your sister she's stupider lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join