It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ceiling, well, sort of moved

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Well today I got back from my tae kwon do class and went upstairs. All the lights were off. As I was going upstairs I saw a lump on the ceiling, I stopped to look at it and it started to move!
This lump was round and about the size of my head. It moved into the study. This scared the crap outta me

So I ran downstairs and told my sister who told me I was stupid lol.
I went back upstairs and turned all the lights on but I didn't find anything.

I live in the UK so it can't have been a lizard or anything weird like that. Any of you guys have any ideas as to what it could be?
While writing this I feel like I'm being watched and it freaks me out

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, could be a LARGE spider?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No lol,

It would have to be a VERY large spider,
I'm sure I wasn't imagining things and I'm just wondering what it is.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charq
Hi guys,

Well today I got back from my tae kwon do class and went upstairs. All the lights were off. As I was going upstairs I saw a lump on the ceiling, I stopped to look at it and it started to move!
This lump was round and about the size of my head. It moved into the study.

Maybe it was your head?
But seriously is there a chance that maybe what you saw was a highlight moving across the wall due to light reflecting off of a moving object, maybe a car in the street outside the window?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I see ceilings move all the time, same with my buddies. Except Its the psilocybin that explains it

Seriously, next time you see it, hit it with something. Do you think it was some sort of cloaked animal, or the ceiling bending and moving?

I would get a broomstick and whack it next time and see what happens. If the stick goes through said object and hits flat ceiling then youre seein things. If its stopped by the lump...hit it harder

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze
I see ceilings move all the time, same with my buddies. Except Its the psilocybin that explains it

Seriously, next time you see it, hit it with something. Do you think it was some sort of cloaked animal, or the ceiling bending and moving?

I would get a broomstick and whack it next time and see what happens. If the stick goes through said object and hits flat ceiling then youre seein things. If its stopped by the lump...hit it harder
u want him to whack the crap out of it

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
get one of those lazer lights... then point it at the ceiling and move it towards the object... if you see a distortion then... you might want to grab a camera and a phone

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think maybe you got whacked around the head a few times at Karate tonite!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh My....

I never thought i would ever find a victim of a bulging ceiling.

You DO know that IS an ET. Ask your family to contact a pest control person (after all, there are no ET removers yet) and let him deal with it.

Another thing you can do is poke the bulge with a broom so that it really HURTS.
Please keep us informed and stay safe.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i know this is off topic, but im kind of new and i want to know why it says warn on hiii_98's info under his avatar.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
i know this is off topic, but im kind of new and i want to know why it says warn on hiii_98's info under his avatar.

It means someone did something to get a warning.
If you click on the red tag it will take you to the post where they misbehaved.
You get enough of those and you’ll get a nice tag above your avatar that says Banned Member.

To the OP I am going to guess that since you just had finished working out that it was either a variation in your blood pressure, or blood sugar. Stuff like that can make you see things, especially if you concentrate on one area too long, seeing what looks like air molecules floating around is a good example of this.

[edit on 2/24/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I want wut ever your sniffin' dude......seriously you must be on crack to have thought your ceiling was movin'. Either that or you need a psychiatric evaluation cuz your CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!! Yupp juzt liok me!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

All the lights were off. As I was going upstairs I saw a lump on the ceiling, I stopped to look at it and it started to move! This lump was round and about the size of my head. It moved into the study. This scared the crap outta me

Yeah i know exactly what you mean dude

Maybe you need to rest more

So I ran downstairs and told my sister who told me I was stupid lol

They dont believe me either,but why

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Antoine]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It seems like this object can be explained by simple things such as shadows, insects, or a trick of the eye. If it can be explained to be something natural, why must there be a need to reach for the supernatural?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
If it can be explained to be something natural, why must there be a need to reach for the supernatural?

I believe in our society today noone wants it to be a simple answer! we all would like to make some sort of great supernatural discovery and become known to the world!!!

honestly i dont know what you saw... after your Tae Kwon Do i bet you were pretty exhauseted and could have been imagining things... (i know i was when i was in it)

or perhaps you read a thread on here and let your imagination take control in the dark??

if it is something supernatural and you find a way to prove it... CONGRATS lol

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
the best thing i can think of too see if any thing is or was there, is to shine a laser pen into it, i dont know if im right, but if it is some clocked thing the light shouldnt do its normal line of light, if should shift a lil, but i aint sure

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You probably have a Wendigo infestation in your house, and they're crawling around your roof cloaked

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It is indeed a trick of the eye. Just like when you stand up, from sitting down, you start feeling light headed and the room seems to spin, the same effect can occur after an exercise regime.

Try running up the stairs again, after working out, and look at your ceiling at same time of night/day you saw it earlier, and I can gurantee you that you will see it move.

This might also be a cause of dehydration, so make sure you drink plenty of water before and after exercising.

PSP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well if i where you i would keep a flashlight in my hands al night long and even if something happens i would turn it on and search the hole room for an explanation.
Next time if you see something like this then just shut the door from your room and look everywhere, it cant escape either if you close the door so you should find something..

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hmmm, perhaps a space/time distortion? Mabye a precursor to 2012? If I were you I'd keep a loaded 12 gauge by my bed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join