It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is wrong with people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americana
I guess you can turn a blind eye to what God has done for you, suciudevirus, but it won't change the truth.

How can God have done anything when it has not been proven to exist? It's whispers, innuendo and lies from the dark ages perpetuated through power and control by the ruling elite to dominate the masses. Any truth has been distorted to the point of being absurd to believe. Come on now, really... like Noah's Ark really had two of every animal that cralwethed the Earth. I think not.

Anthology or not, it still sold and is selling more than any other book. Ever.
That counts for something.

No, it counts for nothing. The Beatles have high record sales, does that mean that everything that they sing about is true? It makes them popular, but not necessarily true. They certainly didn't create the Universe. The Bible is a book of fairy-tales about a magical, fantasitcal being called God. Just like Harry Potter is a book about a magical, fantastical, dorky, young Wizard called Harry.

There is proof that adds to the Bible, comrade. I believe they found Noah's Ark in Turkey. I'll look into it...Ah and the fossils upon Everst.

Please, quote your sources that Noah's Ark has been found.

Fossils on Mt. Everest, now that's difficult... Let me guess - animals died on the mountain and fossilised? Nothing divine or biblical about that. Animals die every day, all over the planet. Our planet has a shifting, dynamic geology that will distribute fossils in the strangest of places, given time.

<< 1  2   >>

join