It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ok, something odd is happening...I've been having these really realistic dreams lately, If i get hit, i feel pain. i feel emotions. i feel tears when i cry. i can taste and smell...but i wake up...and when i wake up its in the middle of the night and i have the sensation that i'm about to vomit. but i can't move. in a half hour or so i go back to sleep and don't dream the rest of the night. i sleep about 12 hours a day on week days and one weekends i sleep about 16-18 or 19...and yet i'm still very tired, i can't concentrate. my grades in school are slipping tremendously. i used to be an all a student and now i'm down to d's...
i have no clue what to do here...is there a cure?

and about two weeks ago i had this really wierd dream about this kid i really hate...he was getting shot and i was saving his life. the next day a kid brought a gun to school, no one was shot and i didn't have to save anyone. but now that kid i hate looks at me different, he's alwaysgiving me a look like he had the same dream or nightmare whatever it was...he's not half as mean to me anymore either....it's wierd

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
if ur willing to try anything which i hope u are try putting some garlic under ur pillow and see how it goes from there sounds weird but try it well hope this helps

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Maybe your depressed. I've had similiar dreams around the time I slumped into my depression. If you have any questions, just u2u me.. I'm here for you bro.

new topics

join