It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12:22 and 2:22

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133The numbers thing happens with every minute that passes, every time I look at the clock the number I see, what ever it might be(Usually they are always the same numbers), has some connecting symbol or makes me remember certain events or a person, I could go on but just want to know if you or anyone else might be interested in conversing further.

Yep I have those kinds of things happen to me alot too. I have alot of 'coincidences' that happen with me. For example, I went to the courthouse with my husband. I stayed in the car while he went in. I heard the song Heaven by Bryan Adams. About 2 weeks later, we had to go to the courthouse again (my hubby is a cop & has to go often there to get warrants signed & stuff). I stayed in the car & heard the same Bryan Adams song again. Also, things will pop in my mind, like things I havent seen or heard in a while. Then later that day I will see what I was thinking about on tv. One specific time this happened was last year. I was cleaning my house & all of a sudden in my mind I started thinking about twins, how some twins are separated at birth. Then they meet later in life & have the same hairstyle & their houses are decorated very similar. Well that night I was flipping thru channels on tv & came across a show on the Discovery Network about twins separated at birth that find each other later in life. There's also other things. Too many to talk about in one post, but those are just some examples. Numbers have always gotten my attention. I've always paid attention to numbers. 11 is the main number I see alot, and 7.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 25-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAGoff
Someone suggests that I should write down every number I see and if my numbers(222) come up much more than expected then I have some real evidence.
To this, I recall the double slit physics experiments and when they tried to catch the photons/electrons red handed, they couldn't. I assume that my trying to note times in a log will act the same way. As T. Mack. said: "Not only is truth stranger than fiction, it' stranger than we can imagine."

I agree. Writing down when these things happen would throw it all off in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i have been seeing 11:11 some times, which kind of freaks me out, but i also see 1:23 alot and 12:34 and most of the time it doesnt matter when but i just see the clock and its always in some multiple of 5, likke for example i look at the clock randomly it says 4:30, then later the next day i look and it says 1:55 or 2:00 i keep looking and it says like 7:20, get the idea?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I keep on checking out my shaw digital box (with a digital clock on it)
and without fail i always notice the number 11:34 (upside down it is he:ll) I think this is very weird, if not weirder than all the other ones.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We have a topped thread to discuss the signifance of varaious numbers.
Please post your obsrvations there
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join