It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Say BNP Bomb Maker listened to `conspiracies about 911`

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is all the 911 movement needs, bbc implying this geezer listens to 911 conspiracy radio shows.

Just coincidence the week in which 911 movement gets a battering on bbc radio and tv, and i find this news report on this geezer.

i don't know to much about the case, except for the video, but look at how she says he listens to 911 conspiracies on the internet radio. this is not the type of stuff we need, for them to connect to real conspiracies that people are talking about.

Any views

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
These guys apparently are pretty sick. Interesting that one of them ran in British elections to represent his area. Guess he didn't like the fact that he lost, and was getting ready to take it out on some people.

This shows what can go wrong with some of the people who are 'preparing to fight back' against the nwo/evil bush/the illuminati/the jooos/etc. This guy went too far and apparently was getting ready to start a fight. Its sensible enough for people to maintain their independence, but this guy was looking to hurt people apparently.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
We just do not need that kind of publicity. Then the reporter somehow making him out to be a 911 conspiracy theory believer.

But heck i suppose there are always these types out there.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Deffinetly not what we need right now

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Some crazy guy should bomb the BBC headquarters, that will teach them to sprout propaganda!

Just kidding. But this show was really stupid, misleading, propagandist.

top topics

join