It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctic flying saucer on Google earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This may sound a tad outre but i may have discovered an anomalous flying saucer skimming close to the antarctic hills in a google earth tour of the continent today.
i think i managed to save it on my pc?but havent the skill to upload it here.......
can i email it to someone who could or just post the coordinates and you go see for yourself first...???
(72deg10min18.75secSouth by 68deg38min55.29secEast)i do have a saved copy of this as well which i could email someone....

Have a look and then dis me after....
i swear i was just idly flipping along looking for the entrance to the hollow earth ot a sercret CIA pot farm or whatever....
I think it must be a large flying saucer but my lap top wont show detail at magnification??

[edit on 18-2-2007 by bergle]

[edit on 18-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Could you post the co-ordinates?

It'd save a lot of scrolling

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
i swear i was just idly flipping along looking for the entrance to the hollow earth ot a sercret CIA pot farm or whatever....
I think it must be a large flying saucer but my lap top wont show detail at magnification??

Sorry bergle I can't help you with your pic
but I was highly amused by the nonchalance of that statement.
'..idly flipping along looking for the entrance to the hollow earth...''

I'm sure there's someone who will upload your pic I look forward
to seeing it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Photobucket.com is a great place to upload, otherwise if you still have difficulty with it, I'd be happy to post it for you.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomica_26
Photobucket.com is a great place to upload, otherwise if you still have difficulty with it, I'd be happy to post it for you.

Please post it for him as the coordinates he as written down are no good to me as they need to be in degrees without the East/West stuff in it!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Found the location, the image resolution is far too low to see anything clearly, but it looks like a normal lump of rock/ice.

Gimme a mo and i'll upload a screenshot

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think this is what you need to enter in Google Earth:

72 10' 18.75" S, 68 38' 55.29" E

I see something there, but I don't see a UFO. It looks just like it's rocks surrounded by a glacier or ice shelf.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
UPLOAD IT TO ME

(removed personal email address)

I'LL HANDLE THIS BUSINESS IN THE RIGHT WAY

[edit on 18-2-2007 by themaster1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't use 'all caps'

[edit on 18/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Or I can just do this:

/38ouof

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That does look kinda strange. So does the rock tower shaped like a gunsight up and to the right of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
looks like a rock formation to me..... sometimes the shadows play a big part in photos like that. nothing really looks like it was made by intelligent beings... not only that, theres nothing flying, its on the peak of a ridge, or a glacier

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It certainly looks like a rock in my opinion, odd shape to it, but it matches at least to me the surrounding look as well.

As an aside... DAMN that was a fast ban rofl

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looks like an odd-shaped rock formation. Good eyes for finding it, however.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow...the imagination on some people!
I think I could find 1,000,000's of UFO's!

Nice try though! Maybe you will find the door to the underground soon

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Rock and ice.

If you're going to do research on Google's earth images, let me suggest that you go hang out on their forums for awhile and learn what the Earth looks like from above.

Remember that UFOlogy gets a lot of bad publicity -- we all need to do due dilligence on images and not post weird shadows and claim UFO. When we claim UFO, we need to have solid, irrefuatable evidence... nice and clear, no blurs, no mistakes.

...and no hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Comon guys look real good, zoom in and out a bit and there is some depth to it that implies its not part of the hill below....
What are those barrel shaped things just below it to the right?
There is a chance they could be fuel tanks!
Perhaps my glasses need cleaning but i an sure that looks exactly like its off the ground...look at the size of it!
that isnt the pisture i have saved by the way...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I would say that this image is every bit as compelling as the dozens or hundreds of the images of blurry, unrecognizable blobs transmitted from Mars in which more imaginative people than myself see all kinds of alien technology.

Which is to say, not very compelling, and certainly not representative of the title of this thread.

Unless you're talking about the little circle in the upper right hand corner with the letter "N" amazingly displayed, as if the aliens somehow used Greek letters, just like us!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
that isnt the pisture i have saved by the way...

Well, those are the co-ordinates you posted, right slap-bang in the middle of the lump of rock in the middle.

It's just rock and ice chap

You do also realise that the lump of rock is in fact over 22 kilometers across?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
the damn photo bucket wont let me register because the site doesnt recognize a freakin canadian zip code which has six digits insread of five!
The pic i saved rather looks like the" hilltop" is actually above the surface and flying....it doesnt apear as what you have posted...
I cant get it into photobucket though...
Dont americans realize that nobidy else in the world uses their zip code, and they have crappy programming that reflects a certain arrogance on their part?
You want our oil and water,and lumber for free, and sometimes our technology.you expect us to shed our boys blood to help you in your wars of conquest..... but you dont even take the time to get to know us.....
when push comes to shove i swear were gonna tell you to p#ss-off!
I am so sick of getting yankee spam that offers great prizes and tells me im not eligable to get them after i have invested my time in reading them..
because i am not amercian,Why spam the world then?yeesh

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join