It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytona Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well i live in a small town call astor about 30 min away from Daytona with it being the worlds most famous beach you think the aliens know that.Im thinkimg spring break might just be the perfect time to look to the skys.while everyone else is pasted out face first in the sand maybe i can see something.Let me know if anyone else is in the daytona area and have seen anything.
thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why would aliens be interested in spring break at Daytona Beach? Do you think they're looking for a suntan? Cheap liquor? Easy sex?

Sorry, but I just don't get the connection...

[edit on 2/18/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
well maybe not spring break but why not daytona

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why would aliens be interested in spring break at Daytona Beach? Do you think they're looking for a suntan? Cheap liquor? Easy sex?

Sorry, but I just don't get the connection...

[edit on 2/18/2007 by djohnsto77]

maybe he's saying a large gathering of people would get the interest of Aliens
but if that were the case we would see them over sporting events and anything else that had a lot of people showing up

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why Daytona? Why not?

They could go there, but I don't see any reason they'd choose that place over any other.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
regardless ill be watching

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atownspotter
regardless ill be watching

Optimism is good.

But aren't there a lot of sightings also, in remote places with little human activity?

At any rate, if you do go UFO hunting, try to have a Film Camera to capture images of anything of interest.

Digital photos will come under heavy scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
well like i said i come from a small town with alot of woods right on the st johns river.oh i do plan on bring a camera with me.i also plan on going out on the boat in the middle of the lake george with it being 1 of 2 rivers in the world that flows north. maybe there well be some action. ill keep you guys posted.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Smart thing to do. If you dont watch you'll never see. Daytona is just as good a place as any I suppose....good luck and dont take any fuzzy out of focus pictures

join