It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woh, a new super clear ufo video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Fascinating, it requires me to watch it a couple of more times, it has to be something explainable.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It doesn't work for me??
It says something like invalid id. Do you know the name of it?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Alright, scratch that. It's working for me now.

My computer just plain sucks.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That one certainly is beautifully clear......these videos should be getting better all the time as more people get better cameras.

One the same page, at YouTube, there's another clip called UFO China .

www.youtube.com...

The 'saucer' in it looks very much like the one promomag posted, and at the end, those rotating lights suddenly flash brightly, and the saucer vanishes!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!

If that is real I am amazed. I will wait for this to be debunked by experts, but I will remain hopeful. Damn good footage.

Was it a news program?

AAC

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This looks to me like it's from a documentary made some years ago (Channel 4, I think) in which a group of guys constructed a remote-control 'flying saucer'. They then flew it around the countryside to test the reactions of any witnesses and the media. I think the news item shown here was a genuine report that came out before the hoax was owned up to.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That looks like the real deal!! The UFO I saw when I was small looked 100% exactly like that one. It had the strobe in the middle and all. OMFG!!

Even if it is a hoax, or something else, this is the same kind of UFO I saw.
Props to whoever took the vid, and if it is a hoax, the guy is a genius!

This is the shape that is consistent with real ET UFOs. Forget those 1940's hubcap jobs.

P.S. I just learned it is Faked
But I have to say, the guy hwo made it is a genius. That shape is consistent with manny UFO reports, and also with a UFO I saw when I was small. I hate Hoaxters!!

[edit on 18-2-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
This looks to me like it's from a documentary made some years ago (Channel 4, I think) in which a group of guys constructed a remote-control 'flying saucer'. They then flew it around the countryside to test the reactions of any witnesses and the media. I think the news item shown here was a genuine report that came out before the hoax was owned up to.

I agree, I remember watching the same and it if it was that real and the quality that good everyone would have seen it already.

I am fairly confident it is was an experiment and is therefore not a real UFO.
Sorry chaps.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So graceful and elegant in their design. So simple, so admirable. And a display of light to all.

Always look for the "tilt" on stationary and "wobble" at low speeds.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It IS that UK Documentary.

I mentioned this doc in another thread about two weeks ago.

I've seen it recently, and that is THE craft they made, complete with the crappy ONE light they left on it.

They had to take the rest off because of weight issues.

Shame really, cos this would be the BEST ever footage.....

...But best to get the fakes out of the way so as to concentrate on the real stuff

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It was called A Very British UFO Hoax. Aired on Channel 4 October 7th 2003

go here for full details:

www.apra.org.uk...

Sorry, folks. The truth is sometimes a disappointing pill to swallow...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I request that you get the proper Footage and PROVE that this is a FAKE. It is not nice to just scream Fake and expect everyone to belive you. This footage is from a newscast. I am not saying that you are wrong, but if you want to seal this one as a hoax, then do so the right way. Get the evidence and make your point.

Bring that footage in.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
True, coward. Sometimes, words are just meaningless....

Perhaps the hoax is the hoax.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
To me, it resembles the sketches of those who reported witnessing the O'hare field UFO. Kind of like an inverted contact lense.

One has to wonder if this is a GCI creation, as it is almost too clear. I recall on another thread that the the China UFO video was exposed as just such a creation. Any background on witnesses?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Get the evidence and make your point.

Bring that footage in.

The point I made is that this is from A Very British UFO Hoax The evidence is provided with the link in the post above yours. Click on it, and read the document, don't be a coward! If you are still in doubt after that google A Very British UFO Hoax. It's even on IMDB.com!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Its a hoax, like many people above me have already claimed.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A Very British UFO Hoax 10/5/2003

Initial ATS post on this topic 8/17/2003

It would seem This video is just as others have mentioned, a news report of the 2003 hoax.

$.02

[edit: to add]

Originally posted by William One Sac

For anyone interested here is the first post on this topic when it broke...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by The Coward
Get the evidence and make your point.

Bring that footage in.

The point I made is that this is from A Very British UFO Hoax The evidence is provided with the link in the post above yours. Click on it, and read the document, don't be a coward! If you are still in doubt after that google A Very British UFO Hoax. It's even on IMDB.com!

Thanks for the info. I wrote that becasue I am tired of people who cry hoax and have not the evidence to prove it. Apparently this seems to be the same ship. I would still need the video to compare it.

Shame, this could have been the Best video proof ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There have been many in the past and more to come I imagine. People are being tested on their reaction to such a sighting event.

Is anyone old enough to remember "war of the worlds" live on the radio? Or what about "without warning?"

My thoughts are, the more we are dulled down in our reaction to any of these events, the less likely we will be to "panic" when the real thing happens.

TE

/amused by the video

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think it is important that when we find hoaxes on YouTube we should post in the comments there that it is a proven hoax with links to proof. This will help prevent them from showing up here again and help the genpop know this too.

I have done just that for this one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join