It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is anyone looking forward to the 911 docu on bbc2 tonight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Personally i will not bother with it. How many here are actually looking forward to the show, i will just wait to see it on youtube or something.

there have been some views on it already that it may be a debunker or a hit piece.

Here are the three videos that bbc put up on there page for the preview.

Program preview video
Mr Spotnitz, explains the popularity of conspiracy theories
Alex Jones, Jim Marrs talk about conspiracies in Deeley Plaza, Dallas

During the week also bbc2 radio did a debunking show on 911 conspiracies, bringing outlandesh conspiracies into it, to discredit this whole movement.

Well from the previews above, and the radio show this week, are people expecting much from tonights show, and are you looking forward to it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
if i get back on time, i'm definetely gonna watch it. Although i'm not looking forward to see a bunch of experts and scientists debunk the whole thruth movement using a few carefully selected nutcase theories (podplanes, no planes, CT"facts' that we all know have been debunked for ages etc). Really a pitty though, since BBC has several teams of highly skilled researchers and reporters, who - in the right mindset - could reveal some really painfull issues and make people aware of what has and is going on.
Too bad the debunking scenario is most probably already laid out for them...

peace nevertheless,
mr.Jones

edit to add: already covered
[edit on 18/2/2007 by mister Jones]here

[edit on 18/2/2007 by mister Jones]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The show is an attack on cospiracy theorists. It doesn't look at the facts and the many unasnwered questions, it just concentrates on making those who question the official version look as if they have mental problems. The objective of this is to stop people from listening to alternative views and take lightly anything that is different from official version of the story. However I have to say that no one can say with certainty who is behind 9/11 until a serious investigation is conducted and all facts are put on the table for analysis. This may may never happen.

join