It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing for children, a discovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just watched the movie barnyard (by nickelodeon, illuminati front) and some way into the movie the lead role says something like "this is the new world order" when they do something they are not supposed to. Also the movie is very confusing, strange things like the male cows having titties and various other very very strange coincidences.

See the image linked below as well..

LINK

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I saw that movie. The reason for the udders on the male cows is to prevent people from objecting. Consider if the bulls actually had male parts hanging there, it would have never been released. You are correct, but the movie with the pengiunes, animated one, now that is brainwashing, take a look at it, where it has messages through out the entire movie.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Are you almost done plugging your site on ATS?

Seems to me, that’s all you do on here…

And one more time, none of these images are YOUR COPYRIGHT.

Why are you claiming they are?

BTW, Nick is owned by Viacom – most definitely Illuminati, your right on that one.
www.freepress.net...

[edit on 27/2/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Are you almost done plugging your site on ATS?

Seems to me, that’s all you do on here…

And one more time, none of these images are YOUR COPYRIGHT.

Why are you claiming they are?

BTW, Nick is owned by Viacom – most definitely Illuminati, your right on that one.
www.freepress.net...

Yeah sorry about that it is the free script im using, just got a copy of pixaria and I will convert everything soon.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So how is Viacom controlled by the Illuminati exactly?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I met Illuminati in the Big Brother sense - not the Bavarian variety.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
..........so Viacom isnt controlled by the Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
.... Viacom is part of Big Brother. Illuminati is often used in conspiracy forum to refer to Big Brother. get it?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i get that yes, but i dont really agree with saying "oh its illuminati this" "illuminati that" when clearly its not. But how are Viacom or CBS part of Big Brother? what shady stuff do they get up to?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Personally, I started using it also because I found it useless to debate semantics with my fellow conspiracy theorists. If they are not Christian fundamentalists, they are probably not refereeing to a Blood-thirsty Satanist Illuminati; they are most likely refereeing to what we also call the ruling class. (almost)

As for Viacom/CBS, aside from the outstanding late fees and the constantly scratched DVD’s at Blockbuster, CBS is one of the big 4 US media network.

In a democracy, it’s essential for the ruling class to control the medias in order to “manufacture consent.” – That’s why they are Big Brother.

I agree with you that the “Illuminati” label is carelessly thrown around with no basis in fact. Sounds good though – I L L U M I N A T I …….. muuu hhhaaaa hhaaaaaa

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well i dunno, i jsut think given the system of capatilism we have its only natural fewer companys control the majority of anything, this just doesnt apply to the media, its the same in any industry, chances are monopolys have evolved with only a few dominant contenders. I just dont understand what it is Viacom actually does wrong ive never heard of anything they do that is overtly suspicious aside from taking advantage of the system of capatilism thats already been in place for hundreds of years.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
(Manufactured consent".... you "nut shelled" it there....)
the other guy>you shouldn't expect specifics: he is speaking in broad strokes...

I.E.
To excute an effective program of covert social engineering/control ETC....... it is absolutely imperative to have an utter strangle hold on all media.
Lock stock and barrel.

Monkey see, monkey do......
Unfortunately....

new topics

top topics

join