It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone in the mood to focus a little on building 6?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I know I'm not the best thread starter but I've been thinking alot lately about building 6. In a few I'll post some pictures of it after the collapse but I'm sure alot of you have seen it already. I did a little digging but I'm still not sure if there has been a thread that focused mainly on building 6.

My main question starting out is this..

Building 6 AFTER the collapse had a HUGE crater right in the middle of it with the 'exterior' still standing. Now. There is alof of 'info' out there eluding to a massive explosion that literally blew the center clean out of the building. Then you have the other side of the fence saying it was 'cored out' from all the debri landing on top of it when WTC 1 and 2 collapsed on top of it. HOW on earth is the center hollowed out if something landed on top of it? If tons of material crushed the center (all 8 stories of it including the basement) where did all that material go? Do you guys understand what I'm asking? To me logically, the only way it could have been hollowed out is 'something' had to have moved all the mass out of the center of the building.

If the hole in the middle of building 6 after the collapse was caused by debri landing on top of it, where did all this debri go??

Warps my brain really.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For those who have not seen up close what happened to 6 look here:

killtown.911review.org...

Notice how there is a huge pile right next to the ramains (crater) of 6 but where is all the stuff that caused the hole in 6? Did it all land in the middle of 6 and just explode back out of it only to fall on the side of it?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yeah, I think the story was that WTC1's hat truss fell on it, but I've never seen it either, and I have seen photos showing the crater itself from the inside. It looks like only perimeter columns and WTC6 debris. Logically, one would think that if a hat truss fell on the building, then it would be on top, rather than non-existant. And Killtown interviewed an eyewitness that said she heard/saw explosions in WTC6 as WTC2 was just collapsing, and you can find that on his pages.

WTC4 is another weird case, most of that building being clean-sheared off. WTC5 stands as an example of what fire really does to a steel-framed building, albeit one with much thinner columns and less sturdy structure in general.

Inside 6:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks Bray.

I didn't think this would be a incredibly popular thread but any additions would be appreciated.

Always seeing pics I've never seen before but your right.. Lots of oddities. Building 6 has a huge crater in the middle of it but doesn't collapse but building 7 collapses perfectly after questionable damage. Also, building 6 just doesn't seem to have the correct amount of debris in it if that makes sense but how in the world do you quantize that?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here are all the WTC6 crater photos I'm currently aware of (in addition to those above):

The whole middle section was practically leveled to the ground. And also like WTC7, the tenants for this building were all government or financial (including the ATF and US Customs).

WTC6 being pulled on December 20th, 2001:

Killtown interviewed Ground Zero EMT Patricia Ondrovic and obtained the following testimony regarding Building 6:

KT: You mentioned you were running west on Vesey Street, what happened after that?

PO: I just kept running. I was aware there were other people running as well. After passing the cars on fire, I was trying to find someplace safe. I tried to run into the lobby of 6 World Trade, but there were federal police -- maybe 4 to 6 of them -- standing in the open doorways. As I tried to run in, they wouldn't let me, waving me out, telling me "you can't come in here, keep running." As I turned to start running west again, I saw a series of flashes around the ceiling of the lobby all going off one-by-one like the X-mass lights that "chase" in pattern. I think I started running faster at that point.

KT: Did you hear any "popping" sounds when each of these flashes in the WTC 6 lobby were going off?

PO: Yes, that part was like a movie. The pops were at the same time as the flashes.

KT: Can you estimate either how many flashes you saw or how many of these "pops" you heard inside this lobby?

PO: At least 6 before I was turned away.

KT: Could you still hear any of these explosions when you turned to run back out, or was the noise outside too loud?

PO: I don't recall hearing any more when I resumed running. It was very chaotic.

KT: Now to be clear, were you inside the Lobby of the WTC 6, or were you outside the building when you witnessed these what appeared to be explosions?

PO: I was in the doorway, but not inside the lobby. I remember being able to breathe the somewhat cleaner air coming from inside the building. They stopped me as I was trying to get past the threshold.

For the rest of this interview (there's a lot more information), go here: killtown.blogspot.com...

top topics

join