It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverup of FAA Role in Gutting Pentagon Defense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Possibly interesting, Bothered. I'm not sure.. is that in ref. to a link on this thread? I probably missed something. Clue me in on where to hear that and I'd be glad to check it out. Mediation w.hijackers? That'd be new to me and interesting.
As for transponders, it is 175 that shut off briefly and then took up a different signal. Not sure of the effects of this... I think it's been classed as invisible as Flight 11 - transponder unreadable or whateverand effectively visible only as a primary radar blip.

I did some searching and can't locate what I am referring to. It was on a show I saw on either the History Channel or the Discovery Channel. I remember one of the Flight Tower Controllers recounting that there were about 2 sentences exchanged with the terrorists before radio black out.

An interesting site I found detailing 911:
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

It is indicated in the above site that the transponders were disabled, which is why they couldn't get a good radar location.

Also, during my search, I found that the Discovery Channel is going to air a show which ought to be very interesting: "Flight 175: As the World Watched"
times.discovery.com...

I wish I could locate what I was talking about. The closest thing I can find is:
www.thememoryhole.org...
but, I don't feel like sifting through all of this to locate it.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
In anagramsville land of the New Word Order

Federal Attack Assistance=A Fan Dealt Secret CIA Tasks.

Are you a CIA fan Caustic? Is this another smokescreen?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

I don't have the patience to do anagrams usually but that's sweet. Fan? Smokescreen? Wha? It is what is dude. Is it interesting or not?

and Bothered, I have no clues on that. All I can think of is one-way comm - hijackers could fly just fine but couldn't tell cabin adress button from tansmit to tower button. told controllers to return to their seats, going back to the airport, etc. Sources for that everywhere, Two-way comm, if it happened, I never heard of that. it's possible. If you find it lemme know. Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
and Bothered, I have no clues on that. All I can think of is one-way comm - hijackers could fly just fine but couldn't tell cabin adress button from tansmit to tower button. told controllers to return to their seats, going back to the airport, etc. Sources for that everywhere, Two-way comm, if it happened, I never heard of that. it's possible. If you find it lemme know. Peace.

Finally found something:
www.thememoryhole.org...

It's not exactly what I was talking about, but it is a recording of communication between one of the hijacked flights with air control. I have never heard this before I found it, and it really throws a light on some of the things taking place that morning. I don't want to seem harsh, but the controller left a lot to be desired for someone negotiating. He heard clearly the announcement of a "bomb is on board", and yet kept "confirming" with someone else. Instead of trying to develop a plan. Rather worrisome. I hope they have better plans of action in place, now.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yep that's one of 'em. It's in the "conversation," but the hijacker's not listening or intending to talk to them at all. It's one-way only. Heppened on Flight 11 also. That's transcribed by Joe Vialls BTW (deceased now), who emphasized the signal strength of that transmission - he believes that line was faked, there were no hijackers, all remote control via the "home Run" system.

And rotator, what's up with the CIA fan/smokescreen stuff? Are you hinting at something here? Why not come out and say it?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WOW.... GREAT WORK!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks dude! good work on the FDR research too. Sorry i kinda dropped out over there.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

Sorry if I' was just being jumpy there Rotator. maybe you were just being silly? If so please ignore any inherent hostility in my rather simple and much-belated response anagram below:
ROTATOR + ' ' = RAT 'O' ROT. Are you a rat scuttling around rotting, dead conspiracy theories severed from all ties to reality? I don't mind rats. Saw one of the famed NY subway ones once. looked kinda cute, seemed to take pretty good care of itself considering. Have a nice Thursday.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have nothing really to add, just wanted to bump an old thread with some interesting stuff that few people got to see. Oh, unless I already mentined it here's something new(er than this stuff): Federal Attack Assistance masterlist

cheers all...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join