It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dames and the Killshot prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Is anyone here familiar with Ed Dames' Killshot prediction? Here's his website on this.
www.thekillshot.com...
And here's what's said in Wikipedia on this:

Dames has long discussed what he calls "the Killshot", a deadly solar flare that will strike Earth in the near future. Dames has said the Killshot will occur at a time when the Earth's magnetic shield has been weakened by a long period of solar activity, and will eliminate most (but not all) life on the planet.

en.wikipedia.org...

At any rate, I only found this information about this prediction this morning after the name Ed Dames popped into my head completely out of the blue for some reason.

The funny thing is, I can't even remember the last time I've ran into that name anywhere -- years ago but certainly not recently at all, but I recognized it as that remote viewing expert and then googled up his name to confirm that.

Lol, I'm not making any predictions here but apparently, unbeknownst to me, Ed Dames seems to make quite a few of them. Anyone here familiar with his predictions?

thanks

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
He's been making the same darn prediction since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

One of these days he will get it right.

He's a nut.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Lol, well all I can say is that I sure HOPE that this Killshot prediction of his turns out to be a dud.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well NASA themselves says that the sun solar activity will double in the next 11 years... if they are right, get ready for huge global warming, maybe earth will turn like mars... a desert planet.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hmmm, NASA says that? Will have to look that up. Thanks for the info.

Presently, I'm just perplexed why Ed Dames' name popped into my head 'out of the blue' like it did this morning. I can't help but wonder why that happened but I'm now curious to find out those other predictions he's been making over the years including his success rate. Whatever the case may be, I'm sensing that I'm suppose to be paying attention to something that he said or whatever....

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Could be so, but Ed has given specific timelines and so far he's been wrong.
I hope he drops his remote viewing and enjoys his new child bride.
(Is everyone getting young ones now?)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Will check up on Dames' success rate but right now I'm more interested in finding out what those predictions were regardless of whatever time limits he imposed on them.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mr. Ed "Dr Doom" Dames is a marketing genius but has a very poor record as a remote viewer. When I hear him on C2C, he seems more of a radio personality, huckster, entertainer than a prophet.

He claimed to have remote viewed Satan.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of google video's on him so I'm going to look them over in my free time.

I still don't know how people can go out on a limb like this and make predictions regardless if some of them have come true in the past before.

I think we all have experienced precognitive things in one way or another but so far from what I've seen, most professional 'predictors' seem to have the same hit rate which really is not significant enough for us to really be impressed about. But I may change my mind on this after reading up more on this topic.

As I said before, this morning this man's name (Dames) popped into my mind completely out of the blue so I'm really curious to find out why that happened. And to be honest about it, I'm finding it rather unsettling.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've started a thread today in Skunk Works to see if any members here would like to learn with me how to do Remote Viewing. I'm to find that it's not necessary to dish out hundreds of dollars to learn this skill...

I thought maybe it would be fun if some of us got together to learn how to do this where we will each be participating in an on-going dialogue about this topic.
If you are interested, please click on the link below and let's get started!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
ED is also the author of the Horizon Project. he claims that in 2012 our solar system will align with the galactic plane. and when this occurs global changes will also occur. he goes on to say its the same thing the mayans predicted would occur the "dark shift" ?i think?

in regards to his killshot doesnt he say that the military was involved with that claim??

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
dude thats crazy 2 billion people will die just from raining fire.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I personally am a tremedous fan of Ed Dames, precisely because his batting average is 0.000.

Everything Dames predicts is dire.

Nothing Dames predicts comes true.

Therefore, I can be happy and relaxed, because the world's going to go just great, because if there's anything I am sure of, Ed Dames is always wrong.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe thats how the dinosaurs became extinct....

new topics

top topics

join